Big Day tomorrow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Day tomorrow

the coin flip occurs tomorrow if I remember right...everyone make sure to say your prayers tonight.

Its actually on friday

Comment

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
      the coin flip occurs tomorrow if I remember right...everyone make sure to say your prayers tonight.
      Originally posted by falconsrule View Post
      Its actually on friday
      hahahahaha, but i hope you guys win it, last year i thought your draft was really really good, with Anderson, houston, blaylock and few others that i thought were pretty solid. Good luck to you all.

Comment

Oh, I thought it was Tomorrow...I just knew it was going to happen at the combine...why must they make me wait that much longer?! ARGH

Comment

I'm torn man, i wanna be high at #3 so we can choose out of Long and Ellis but i wanna be at #5 because i would love McFadden and Ryan to be gone when we pick so we cant be blamed for passing on them if they turn into stars when we make the best football decision and pass on them for help in the trenches.
          Page 49, Atlanta Falcons Gameday Thread- Best...Page...Ever

Comment

Choice is everything. Being higher gives us a wider choice of options, be it a selection or trade down. But picking 4 or 5 is not the end of the world either. I couldn't care less if people look back and say, "Oh wow, they passed on McFadden, he ran for 1500 this year..."
            TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

Originally posted by DraftMichaelHuff View Post
              I'm torn man, i wanna be high at #3 so we can choose out of Long and Ellis but i wanna be at #5 because i would love McFadden and Ryan to be gone when we pick so we cant be blamed for passing on them if they turn into stars when we make the best football decision and pass on them for help in the trenches.
              Haha. Agreed.

I want either 3 or 5. If we get 3, I want us to take Long or Ellis and be done for.

At 5, I want McFadden to be on the board so we can trade down with the Cowboys or pick Clady. Or maybe have the pick of Ryan not as bad with picking him at 5 as oppose to 3.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

We're not forced to stick to value. Getting the third pick is definitely better than getting the 4th or 5th pick. We have more options. We can draft the guy we want - and if a guy's worth #5, he#s worth #3. Or if we want a lower salary slot, and think we can get the same guy, we can probably trade down for minimum value. Or if we want to make the big trade with Dallas, we can give them the #3 for the same value as #5, and it makes no difference to us.

Getting the #3 will definitely be better. If we get #4 or #5, it's not the end of the world, but there's not doubt which gives us better options.

Comment

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
                  10 characters.

Comment

Anybody know what time the coin flip is? Or do we just wait around for the ESPN bottomline tomorrow afternoon?

Comment

Thats a sick sig Thizz. That class is going to be amazing.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

http://life.atlantafalcons.com/FORUM...8097-45-1.aspx

We got the #3 pick.
                        Last edited by ATLDirtyBirds; 02-22-2008, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Hell yeah! TD even brought the luck of the Irish down from Bahston.

Comment

Suck on that Raiders and Chiefs.

Augh. I would much rather have pick 5. Lets just hope we can find someone to trade down with or get Ellis.

Comment

Why on earth would you rather have the 5th pick?

If we're really that fussed about salary, we can just decide not to pick until after the Raiders and Chiefs... would that make you happy?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information