No announcement yet.

Drafting for the D-Line

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, did you see what he did to Chad? Or what about in pre-season when he killed that dude from Green Bay? LaRon has NEVER hit anyone like that.

Comment

I wish Crocker would be the SS. How much more does Lawyer Milloy REALLY have left?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
        I wish Crocker would be the SS. How much more does Lawyer Milloy REALLY have left?
        Milloy was awesome last year, which kind of got lost in the general crapiness. He was about the only brightspot on D, other than Boley.

However, I suspect that he will gradually tail off this year... and Crocker will be ready to step in. I just hope that the coaching staff makes the switch when it is time, rather than just leaving the vet in for the sake of it. Oh, i forgot, Mora has left now...
        TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

Milloy was good last year, no doubt. That said; I am not counting on him repeating. It would be nice, but that would be a bit too much optimism for my part. He is a 34 year old, after all. I'm worried he may be exposed too much in Zimmer's blitz happy defense, if he is forced to cover on a island.

Comment

I'm thinkin his physicality doesn't matter, he's so smart, he's physical enough to get it done because of how smart he is, I think he can go this year 100% but I think next year would be the year to let him go or whatever.

Comment

According to the Sports Xchange, the team met with Brandon Meriweather. I hope he is cleared by the infamous "Falcon Filter." He would be an ideal FS.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                According to the Sports Xchange, the team met with Brandon Meriweather. I hope he is cleared by the infamous "Falcon Filter." He would be an ideal FS.
                Sweet. I was really high on him during the senior bowl, but I still prefer Eric Weddle. Weddle is a more smart and instinctual player, I think. Not to mention he can play multiple positions easily (I think Merriweather can too...)

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Eric Weddle woul hav my vote as well. I want some pure football players, and that's all Weddle is, in every aspect, he like breathes the game, and that's how the great ones are. Maybe not the best measureables, and he doesn't bring the pain from the FS spot, but he is a sure fire tackler, and great in coverage. He'd be a HUGE improvement over what Crocker was last year.

As far as SS goes, I really would like Aaron Rouse if he's there round 4. I could see him in Green Bay with their 2nd round pick though.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information