No announcement yet.

HELP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are sticking w/ the 4-3 right? If so, Wheeler could probably be had in the 3rd...Goff is rising after his combine and Wheeler is dropping.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

my ideal yet realistic pick for qb would be brian brohm with our first second rounder. i really want brohm.

Comment

I think Brohm has rose to the middle of round one.
        Virginia Tech.
        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
          I think Brohm has rose to the middle of round one.
          yeah. sucks.. i wont be surprised if he goes to the bears or ravens in the first.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
            You guys are sticking w/ the 4-3 right? If so, Wheeler could probably be had in the 3rd...Goff is rising after his combine and Wheeler is dropping.
            Wheeler is who i want but i didnt know if he would fall to the 3rd round

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

With that 40 time it'll push him down. He plays faster than that, but that bad of a timed speed is going to make some people shy away. He's not massive so you'd expect low 4.5s from someone like that.

Who the hell is Gary Guyton?

Comment

A low 4.7 second 40-yard dash time is fine for a 240 pound linebacker.
                Virginia Tech.

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                  A low 4.7 second 40-yard dash time is fine for a 240 pound linebacker.
                  He was noted as being stiff and sluggish in workouts. He was supposed to run in th 4.5 range and his official time ended in a 4.8. He's going to drop a little.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

Yeah...he may well be around in the 4th round with that kind of a time. I love the guy, and I think he may actually get faster with pads on, but you can't expect teams to go crazy over him now. He should have been in the 4.5 range.

Comment

I doubt he drops into round four. 6'2" 245 with blitzing ability? He will come off the board relatively early. I would say late round two or at least round three.

Personally, I never expected a 4.5 second 40-yard dash. Maybe when he was 230 pounds, but fifteen pounds later your time is going to change.
                      Virginia Tech.

Comment

Yeah...but a 4.8? That locks him in as a MLB...MLBs generally don't go real high

Comment

One of Goff or Wheeler should be available at the top of the 3rd, and that's probably about the right time to pick them.

However, another option would be to stick with Brooking for one more year - although the staff have said he'll move to WLB, apparently, you can never believe what's said this time of year - and then draft one of the studs - Laury or ReyRey - in the 1st next year.
                          TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

who should our last 3rd round pick be??

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

Rey Rey is going to be sick

Comment

I changed Chad Henne to Josh Johnson.
                                what you guys think so far?

Sig by BK

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information