Round 3a: John Carlson TE
    Round 3b: Philip Wheeler ILB
    Round 3c: Josh Johnson QB
    Round 4: Tom Zbikowski S
    Round 5:
    Round 6:
    Round 7a:
    Round 7b:

So far ive done 3 rounds. Who do you guys think we should pick up for the rest of our draft?
    Last edited by SimonRath; 02-26-2008, 05:38 PM.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
    Draft 1..
    **Trade D. Hall for a 1st and 3rd round pick**

Round 1a: Darren McFadden HB
    Round 1b: Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie CB
    Round 2a: Sam Baker OT
    Round 2b: Philip Wheeler OLB/ILB

So far ive done 2 rounds. Who do you guys think we should pick up for the rest of our draft?
    you still have no QB

Comment

oh yeah.
      idk how i forgot that.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

in my up and coming mock
        i have you guys taking DMac, Nicks/Baker, Brohm/Flacco in that order, so first 2a 2b

Comment

DMac, Nicks, either or. Probably Brohm.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
            DMac, Nicks, either or. Probably Brohm.
            what are you talking about?

Sig by BK

Comment

Go with Josh Johnson for 3c!

You really think Cromartie will excel in our zone coverage? I think the CBs better suited for us are Talib, Flowers, Lee, Cason, and Lowery... but that's just what I think.

Comment

josh johnson will not succeed in this league. define succeed however you want to but he is not gonna be the player a lot thinks he will be even with years developing.

Comment

I think he could be good, but the learning curve from non-scholarship competition in 1-AA to the NFL and a weak to average arm scare me away.
                  Virginia Tech.
                  ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                    I think he could be good, but the learning curve from non-scholarship competition in 1-AA to the NFL and a weak to average arm scare me away.

I would say his arm is average to slightly above average. Matty Ryan and Brohm don't grade out much higher.

Comment

Did you see him at the combine? He couldn't get a ball fifty yards down the field without a wobble or it going out of bounds. His arm is not above average. Ryan and Brohm especially can get the ball down the field with accuracy at least.
                      Virginia Tech.
                      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

J Leman has a bum ankle...fresh off surgery. He's already considered to have below average speed and he couldnt run at the combine to prove otherwise...he's not going in the 3rd.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by Libid21 View Post
                          Go with Josh Johnson for 3c!

You really think Cromartie will excel in our zone coverage? I think the CBs better suited for us are Talib, Flowers, Lee, Cason, and Lowery... but that's just what I think.

Why would we pick Josh Johnson when we got Brian Brohm?
                          or do you have a different player for our 2nd round pick?

Sig by BK

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                            J Leman has a bum ankle...fresh off surgery. He's already considered to have below average speed and he couldnt run at the combine to prove otherwise...he's not going in the 3rd.
                            Oh. i didnt know.
                            how about Jonathan Goff there?

Sig by BK

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                              Did you see him at the combine? He couldn't get a ball fifty yards down the field without a wobble or it going out of bounds. His arm is not above average. Ryan and Brohm especially can get the ball down the field with accuracy at least.

Josh Johnson has a pretty good arm. Not the strongest but its good enough

Sig by BK

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information