Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bout this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bout this

    would you guys like this::

    OLB: Brookings
    ILB: Beck
    OLB: Boley

    DE: Abraham
    DT: Coleman
    DT: Babineaux
    DE: Anderson

    Sig by BK

    “They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

  • #2
    Is Beck ready to start? He tore up the preseason his rookie year, and then like tore up his ligament or something and was out for the season. He didnt get much playing time this year. I would like to see this guy play though.

    "He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
      would you guys like this::

      OLB: Brookings
      ILB: Beck
      OLB: Boley

      DE: Abraham
      DT: Coleman
      DT: Babineaux
      DE: Anderson
      what> Babineaux is not a NT. we have Grady Jackson for that spot. but I do like the killer B's LB corps. it woudl be better as Williams, Brooking and Boley though.

      Owner of ScarDraft
      Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

      Comment


      • #4
        well Brookings is not a real player...it's Brooking, if you want to be recognized you should have known that already. Babs is a UT. I'd rather see
        SLB- Boley
        MLB- Brooking
        WLB- Demorrio

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
          well Brookings is not a real player...it's Brooking, if you want to be recognized you should have known that already. Babs is a UT. I'd rather see
          SLB- Boley
          MLB- Brooking
          WLB- Demorrio

          Dude who cares if i added a s to him name.. gosh

          Sig by BK

          “They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

          Comment


          • #6
            How about we pick up Rufus Alexander in the 3rd if he's available.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
              Dude who cares if i added a s to him name.. gosh
              It's funny when people don't know the name of a Pro Bowler. And expect to be taken seriously, this happens at AFMB all the time. Finnerman Brookings...I mean it's just awful lol.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
                How about we pick up Rufus Alexander in the 3rd if he's available.
                It depends who is on the board.

                Comment

                Working...
                X

                Debug Information