Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Leonard for our 2nd round pick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73e46tDglBw

Wow. This guy outruns a DB, trucks another guy, and leaps over so many guys. What is something this guy can't do?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

If we drafted him, it would be solely as a RB. Petrino's full-backs are 250-lbs, LB killing, mashers.

Comment

That would be fine. He could be the power back in Petrino's scheme, and I am sure we can incorporate 2 RB sets.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Yes...I really like this guy, he is Alstott 2.0

Comment

lol...he leaps everyone. They say he does it too often, but if it works, they don't say anything when Henderson does it. They didn't say Barry spun too often. I dunno, whatever the case may be, He'd be a nice player to have on this team.

Comment

Him and Norwood would be a nice tandem. He would certainly fix our goal-line woes.

Comment

His leaping is kinda scary though. He could come down in a bad position and really hurt himself. Thats what really scares me. But his successful jumps in college are so fun to watch.

Comment

Yeah, he's done it his entire career, so I don't worry about him coming down awkwardly or anything, I mean sure, anything can happen, but when someone does something like that their whole life, they know what they're doing. A guy with that kind of agility is sick.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information