Comment

• He is quite pitiful.

Comment

• The Falcons just signed Joey Harrington:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/s...e=NFLHeadlines

Comment

• Bye Bye DJ!

Comment

• iloxy, ive been after a merriweather sig for ages that one looks nice, do you make em for people or do people make em for you? I'd love a Merriweather, Joe Staley or Aaron Rouse one.

I really like the Harrington Signing, he played pretty well last year and i think should be able to fill Shaub's shoes, also im not a huge DJ fan by any means and think he is no more than a #3 at this stage but i see more merrit in keeping him over redman so long as we have the vet in harrington.

Redman for an assistant QB coach??
              Page 49, Atlanta Falcons Gameday Thread- Best...Page...Ever

Comment

• Great signing for the Falcons. Now we have a backup with actual NFL experience in case Vick gets hurt. That leaves us much better off than in the hands of Shockley.

Comment

• According to Pat Kirwan, on his latest mock for NFL.com, we gave Harrington $6mill for two years, including a $2.7mill roster bonus. That's an awful lot for a backup QB on a team with salary cap issues.
                  TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

• DMH I'll make em for whoever, if you want to wear this one you can rock it now. I have plenty I can change to. Just send me a PM.
                    Last edited by iloxygenil; 04-10-2007, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information