No announcement yet.

THE Free Agency Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supposedly the team is going to hold out on signing Joe Horn. That is, until the team figures how it will allocate it's remaining 6$ Million in space.

Comment

Good deal. I like that you're the team leader. Anyway, I wish we would go ahead and lock him up...

Comment

Yeah I have to get to work on organizing this forum. Right now it's a bit garbled. I plan on eventually making a Falcons '07 Draft thread, so we don't need a billion threads on individual prospects.

Comment

Alright...but I hate threads like that most of the time. Because they become too much information in 1 thread and stuff gets lost and some of it is really good information.

Comment

I know. I was going to hold off until near the draft. That's when the threads will become overkill.
            Last edited by Shiver; 03-07-2007, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I think maybe if you made one a little more specific instead of so broad, unless you can make like sub folders that'd be sick. Like,
              Atlanta Falcons > Draft > Prospects
              Atlanta Falcons > Draft > Draft Day
              Atlanta Falcons > Draft > Combine
              Atlanta Falcons > Free Agency
              Atlanta Falcons > General

Something like that. Would be sweet if that was possible.

Comment

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
                Yeah, I think maybe if you made one a little more specific instead of so broad, unless you can make like sub folders that'd be sick. Like,
                Atlanta Falcons > Draft > Prospects
                Atlanta Falcons > Draft > Draft Day
                Atlanta Falcons > Draft > Combine
                Atlanta Falcons > Free Agency
                Atlanta Falcons > General

Something like that. Would be sweet if that was possible.
                That is good. Very organized way to handle all the information.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

I don't have THAT much control.. ha ha

Comment

• Joe Horn is going to meet with GB later this week.
                    • The team is interested in Jay Feely.

GB may be willing to pay more for Horn than we can. They have a lot more cap room.

As for Feely, he's an upgrade over what we have.

Comment

I love Feely. He's a baller. We all hated on him, but he's been very good, and the season he was here he had one of the highest percentages in the league. I'd love to have him back, I always loved him tackling people on Special Teams.

As far as Horn goes, I guess the staff wasn't impressed with him, and Green Bay will overpay for him, they have TONS to spend and haven't spent anything yet.

Comment

Signed a guy called lewis sanders, CB formerly of the texans, i like his size and speed bye bye webster and rossom.
                        http://www.atlantafalcons.com/team/article.jsp?id=18408
                        Page 49, Atlanta Falcons Gameday Thread- Best...Page...Ever

Comment

I like it as a depth signing.

Comment

nfl.com says he was born in 1978 making him 29 which is fine, now if he is the experienced nikel, id like a speedy cb with decent size and return abilities who grades out in rd 4-5 suggestions

edit: i found 3 guys who seem to fit the bill perfectly according the scouting reports
                            kenny scott g tech- return experience, upside, ran a 4.39
                            tarrel brown texas- physical, agressive, return man ran a 4.45
                            jonathan wade-physical, good tackler, no experience as a return man but ran a 4.36 at the combine
                            all 3 would be great dime backers, and future nickel backers with chris cash aka "glass arms" as even a 5th cb on a vet min

wow tonui fotioni (sp) is still only 25 lol ive been signing him on madden ever since ive first started buyin the game in 03 so i figured he was 30+. Id love him for the right price as a backup to forney and porkchop
                            Last edited by DraftMichaelHuff; 03-07-2007, 04:48 PM.

Comment

I really like that CB we signed. I really do. Now if we could bring in that guy from Cal Poly SLO. That'd be amazing in the very late rounds.

Comment

Jonathan Wade and Kenny Scott in the 4th are looking real good to me right now

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information