No announcement yet.

Matt Ryan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are completely dumb, but that's another topic all together. You're not right in any way shape or form yet, because Ryan hasn't done anything for us yet. I'm pulling for him now that he's in the flock, but I'm still very skeptical.

The fact that you tried to point out something that didn't need to be pointed out since my statement was obvious, that's what made it a dickhead thing to say.

Comment

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
      You are completely dumb, but that's another topic all together. You're not right in any way shape or form yet, because Ryan hasn't done anything for us yet. I'm pulling for him now that he's in the flock, but I'm still very skeptical.

The fact that you tried to point out something that didn't need to be pointed out since my statement was obvious, that's what made it a dickhead thing to say.
      Yeah, your'e still angry. Mature as always.

Quite a few times you said, get over it, were not drafting Ryan. Your'e obviously still mad though, so I reckon I won't argue.
      Virginia Tech.
      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Also, I'm going to try the ignore feature, because the board is more smooth without argueing.
        Virginia Tech.

Comment

lol. I see youve matured greatly in the past few months.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
            Not many people wanted Matt Ryan. I did, most did not. Intangibles mean nothing people said, but now they look like they matter. Not to mention he is a fine QB.

I never questioned his intangibles or said that they don't mean anything. It's just not something I would base a top 3 pick on. My other concerns were the INTs and lack of a great arm. As the draft approached I started growing on his ability to make every throw needed. I still have my concerns though.

Comment

Obviously, it depends on how well the two other quarterbacks perform in the offseason in the training camps and such and in the preseason. However, it looks as if Redman and Harrington/Shockley are not turning too many heads in the training camps and Matt Ryan is. Although I would rather Ryan sit out a year in order to get a better grasp of the system and build a more fortified line up front to guard him, I think Ryan will start game one.

Comment

now

let him start from day 1 if he is the best at the end of camp.

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                  Not many people wanted Matt Ryan. I did, most did not. Intangibles mean nothing people said, but now they look like they matter. Not to mention he is a fine QB.
                  The only intagibles that have been indicative of anything in this process is being the object of the media's affection.

With that hefty contract he at least has to start by week 8 IMO.

Then again it is Chris Redman's job to lose. Who knows, if Roddy White, Laurent Robinson, Douglass, Norwood, and Turner and a hopefully improved Oline can be ample weapons around him, perhaps he can keep the rook on the bench even longer than that.

As a Falcons fan all I can hope for is the worst to first curse to continue right?

It also would be better for Falcons Front Office to keep Ryan on the sidelines, because it could buy them another year or two before he is potentially exposed. Seeing that a QB is given 2-3 years anyway, it wouldn't be until 2011 before Ryan had to start being considered a bust.

Who would remember Mike Mayock hype by then?

Wow now I see why these guys keep their jobs.
                  Last edited by BBIB; 05-24-2008, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BBIB View Post
                    The only intagibles that have been indicative of anything in this process is being the object of the media's affection.

With that hefty contract he at least has to start by week 8 IMO.

Then again it is Chris Redman's job to lose. Who knows, if Roddy White, Laurent Robinson, Douglass, Norwood, and Turner and a hopefully improved Oline can be ample weapons around him, perhaps he can keep the rook on the bench even longer than that.

As a Falcons fan all I can hope for is the worst to first curse to continue right?

It also would be better for Falcons Front Office to keep Ryan on the sidelines, because it could buy them another year or two before he is potentially exposed. Seeing that a QB is given 2-3 years anyway, it wouldn't be until 2011 before Ryan had to start being considered a bust.

Who would remember Mike Mayock hype by then?

Wow now I see why these guys keep their jobs.
                    You are so a Falcons fan!

No, digesting the playbook quickly, taking command day one, signing a contract quickly, those are intangibles. You are just a hater.
                    Virginia Tech.

Comment

Matt Ryan will defenetly start his rookie year unless he gets hurt.

and...
                      Just wanna point out, that little argument you had with iloxy is totally your fault Bama.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                      Originally posted by fenikz
                      we all hate you

Comment

Really? I thought it was him.
                        Virginia Tech.