Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curtis Lofton

Hey gang,

I'm about to start a FF IDP Dynasty League Rookie Draft and I'm hoping that i'd be able to draft Lofton with my 2nd round pick.

What's the word on this guy in the Falcons OTAs? Is he going to start at MIKE? Will he start from day one or will he have to wait it out a year or two.

Any other info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

~The_Dude
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

He will likely start from day one as Brooking has been moved back to the outside.

Comment

Mike Smith is open to Brooking inside or outside, but realises he is more comfortable weakside, which is an outside linebacker. But either way it looks like Lofton will start somewhere.
      Virginia Tech.
      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
        Mike Smith is open to Brooking inside or outside, but realises he is more comfortable weakside, which is an outside linebacker. But either way it looks like Lofton will start somewhere.
        Not to come off as a douche or anything, but i happen to know where the weakside linebacker plays... you kind of need to know that stuff to field a decent IDP team.

Thanks for the info! Keep it coming!
        Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
          Not to come off as a douche or anything, but i happen to know where the weakside linebacker plays... you kind of need to know that stuff to field a decent IDP team.

Thanks for the info! Keep it coming!
          I'm OCD sometimes. IE saying National Football League, not NFL. American FOotball Conference, not AFC. Quarterback, not QB. Louisiana State, not LSU. Etc. Just the way I am.
          Virginia Tech.
          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Your Dudeness, he should start day 1. It would surprise me if he didnt, especially considering Brooking has gone to the weak side.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
              Your Dudeness, he should start day 1. It would surprise me if he didnt, especially considering Brooking has gone to the weak side.
              Is that on the outside?

Just kidding.

I figured that he would fit into the starting line up from the get go, just trying to reinforce it with some scoop from the fans.

I sure hope that he lasts until my pick... he is the lb that i want the most in this rookie draft.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information