Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know he is good, But I think 3 mill is a lot for a FB

Comment

I expect him to have a H-Back role at times. Has solid hands and is an excellent blocker (pass and run blocking).

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
      I had no idea you were a Falcons fan...get a sig or something. If you need one I can make it.

As far as this guy goes...he's not on Madden =( made me sad. Anyone know if he is on the updated rosters?
      He is an 89.
      Virginia Tech.
      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

he is on madden he is just a free agent

Comment

Simon you can use the NFLDC generic sig or ask in the sig request sig for one.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post

What do i do just copy the pic and paste it in my sig.. cause i tried that and it didn't work

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
              What do i do just copy the pic and paste it in my sig.. cause i tried that and it didn't work

PHP Code:
              [IMG]http://img270.imageshack.us/img270/9081/newbfalcons5zr.jpg[/IMG] 
              Copy and paste that

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post

Can you make a sig that has Keith Brooking, Jordan Beck and Michael Boley(all on the Falcons) on it that says "Dangerous B's"

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

I don't have any good images of Boley or Brooking or Beck lol. If you could find someone who does have good images, I don't mind doing the cutting to make the sig. 3 players would make it quite crowded...I have plenty of sigs already made though that you could sport if you tell me who you want on there, I have quite a few of Vick and Hall and Norwood I have a couple, and I'm making new ones every day, hopefully I can find a good image of Boley soon, that's the sig I really wanna make.

Comment

The only Boley pictures I found were from Getty, and I didn't want to pay for them.

Comment

Do you have sigs with shockley or norwood ?

Comment

I have a few of Norwood...

Comment

Video on our new Fullback

http://www.zshare.net/video/ovie-wmv.html

A guy from AFMB posted this and I thought I would share it with you guys. It is from his interview this morning on Cold Pizza.

I get none of the credit for this, but Falcon_Ace should get some serious thanks for this

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information