2009 Falcons Draft Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
    w/e you're still bitter we beat your bears. ******* ****.
    haha o yes, lets go back to my post after the win, one sec ill find it.

Bos, why are you hiding your feelings, we all know you love me.

Comment

• 10-12-2008, 02:11 PM #1211
      dunagan15
      Veteran

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zomg Zomg Zomg!!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Kids a Beast, Beastiest kid alive

DRAFT CHASE COFFMAN!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dunagan15 View Post
        haha o yes, lets go back to my post after the win, one sec ill find it.

Bos, why are you hiding your feelings, we all know you love me.
        you fake *****. Yes i love you, we need to hunt sometime.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
        Originally posted by fenikz
        we all hate you

Comment

you fake *****. Yes i love you, we need to hunt sometime.
          Ya Ive already been a lot this year, I got a cull buck on opening day and Dad shot a 7 pointer last weekend, so a good start so far.

We have enough meet to feed Africa.

Comment

Ya Ive already been a lot this year, I got a cull buck on opening day and Dad shot a 7 pointer last weekend, so a good start so far.

We have enough meet to feed Africa.
            Wow ahahah lol. Well thats good then. I like to spend most of my time fishing if you know what i mean. Hookem'!!

we all hate you

Comment

Wow ahahah lol. Well thats good then. I like to spend most of my time fishing if you know what i mean. Hookem'!!
              I do love fishing but if I had the choice Id always choose hunting

Comment

I do love fishing but if I had the choice Id always choose hunting
                Hunting is far better then fishing man. No question there, you get that rush from hunting and that good feel that you cant get from fishing.

we all hate you

Comment

Hunting is far better then fishing man. No question there, you get that rush from hunting and that good feel that you cant get from fishing.
                  exactly, not shooting anymore unless its a wall hanger

Comment

exactly, not shooting anymore unless its a wall hanger
                    not shooting anymore until kids in africa really need it. Lol, i wonder if chase coffman shoots.

we all hate you

Comment

not shooting anymore until kids in africa really need it. Lol, i wonder if chase coffman shoots.
                      ya he does, almost better than he plays, but that might be impossible

Comment

• Speaking of Safetys in the draft, we need to get one, early, day 1 imo. Doesn't have to be a first rounder, but I'd like a top 2 rounds guy out there. Who can we look at, or will Decoud show enough that he'll get to play? Right now I can't complain with the Safety play, but man, I'd love to have a ballhawk out there with Coleman on the Strong Side, that guy can play. Thank you New York.

Comment

• Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
                          Speaking of Safetys in the draft, we need to get one, early, day 1 imo. Doesn't have to be a first rounder, but I'd like a top 2 rounds guy out there. Who can we look at, or will Decoud show enough that he'll get to play? Right now I can't complain with the Safety play, but man, I'd love to have a ballhawk out there with Coleman on the Strong Side, that guy can play. Thank you New York.
                          I think we could sign milloy to a two year deal and just have him and erik coleman again next year, then in the 2010 draft we could get eric berry, reshan jones, or morgan burnett let milloy take them under his wing and we'll have a great safety for years. Or, just the easy route and sign one this year.

we all hate you

Comment

I think we could sign milloy to a two year deal and just have him and erik coleman again next year, then in the 2010 draft we could get eric berry, reshan jones, or morgan burnett let milloy take them under his wing and we'll have a great safety for years. Or, just the easy route and sign one this year.
                            There are some good Safetys this year, but we need a ballhawking free Safety, Milloy can talk to Coleman, but we need that Free Safety to roam the backfield and strike doubt in the mind of the QB as to if they can get that pass in that window or not. Berry would be unreal to have. But Decoud would have to prove that he can be a step in the gap kind of guy out there. I want to sign Lawyer again, but I want depth there, and I want someone who's got a year to learn before Coleman moves to strong and let him take over the FS spot then...friggin Jimmy Williams was perfect...I have to blame him, but some of the onus falls on Petrino too...prick.

I think we've already spent our draft pick on a CB now, because Foxy looked good out there on Sunday he's got my confidence, I'm not worried about it, and Chevis has that nickel spot locked up, now Grimes as a Dime back...that's a major bonus for us. So, that leaves us the option to use a 6th round pick and get a starting CB, or we can go after one in FA and spend lots of money, or possibly spend a first or second round pick on a CB. So right now I like the 6th round pick for a more known commodity.

Comment

• Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
                              There are some good Safetys this year, but we need a ballhawking free Safety, Milloy can talk to Coleman, but we need that Free Safety to roam the backfield and strike doubt in the mind of the QB as to if they can get that pass in that window or not. Berry would be unreal to have. But Decoud would have to prove that he can be a step in the gap kind of guy out there. I want to sign Lawyer again, but I want depth there, and I want someone who's got a year to learn before Coleman moves to strong and let him take over the FS spot then...friggin Jimmy Williams was perfect...I have to blame him, but some of the onus falls on Petrino too...prick.

I think we've already spent our draft pick on a CB now, because Foxy looked good out there on Sunday he's got my confidence, I'm not worried about it, and Chevis has that nickel spot locked up, now Grimes as a Dime back...that's a major bonus for us. So, that leaves us the option to use a 6th round pick and get a starting CB, or we can go after one in FA and spend lots of money, or possibly spend a first or second round pick on a CB. So right now I like the 6th round pick for a more known commodity.
                              You know, grimes looked good at first. I'll have to wait till a few more weeks before jumping on that foxworth bandwagon. Philly doesn't have a big threat at WR, i wanna see foxy vs. some big time WR. Brandon Marshall should be fun to watch. If we get a safety, i would hope it's someone who can cover and deliver some punishable blows, ala Ed Reed, Dawkins, Sean Taylor. Someone of their caliber. Eric Berry would be crazyyyyy. Look into Morgan Burnett, the guy is leading NCAA in ints. The dude is only a sophomore(true) and is starting to make a name for himself, still very overlooked.

we all hate you

Comment

You know, grimes looked good at first. I'll have to wait till a few more weeks before jumping on that foxworth bandwagon. Philly doesn't have a big threat at WR, i wanna see foxy vs. some big time WR. Brandon Marshall should be fun to watch. If we get a safety, i would hope it's someone who can cover and deliver some punishable blows, ala Ed Reed, Dawkins, Sean Taylor. Someone of their caliber. Eric Berry would be crazyyyyy. Look into Morgan Burnett, the guy is leading NCAA in ints. The dude is only a sophomore(true) and is starting to make a name for himself, still very overlooked.
                                I don't think we can wait on those guys. We need impact now...at least at that position. So you don't think Curtis and Desean were WR threats? Sure they're not elite, but Curtis is a very good receiver. Desean is supposed to have elite deep speed, guess what, Foxy was riding his coat tail. I love how he played yesterday, he was always in the guys hip, I know Grimes was doing that in preseason, but he was always getting bounced out of the hip on a quick in, but being able to make up for it, now that the timing is better he's not quite getting to the ball anymore, and with him out there it's like easy target, no matter how close he sticks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information