2009 Falcons Draft Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
    That is what we call a character issue in the draft. Saying otherwise is a homer move. Even if he is a 'good kid', he will now be cited for having character issues throughout the draft process. It will be in every scouting report.
    We'll see. He's not going to be flagged as a 'character' guy I don't think. You don't hear anyone talk about it during games or anything, normally when someone has issues they'll atleast mention the problem once. He's not got a history, first time is a get out of jail free card, if you slip again then you're a flawed product. Until then, he's not got character issues...he made a mistake, we're all more than willing to forgive and forget once.

Comment

• Oxy, I honestly think you think you are never wrong. What is the point of a discussion if after every respone there is, you just assume the person responding is ignorant and thier statement is completely wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by dunagan15 View Post
        Oxy, I honestly think you think you are never wrong. What is the point of a discussion if after every respone there is, you just assume the person responding is ignorant and thier statement is completely wrong.
        Don't worry about it, it's just the kind of person he is, which isn't saying thats a bad thing. Just the way the guy is.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
        Originally posted by fenikz
        we all hate you

Comment

• Would anyone want a center in the first few rounds? If Alex Mack falls enough, I could see us grabbing him. Luigs from Arkansas is good as well. In my opinion McClure is the weak line of our offensive line.
          Virginia Tech.
          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Would anyone want a center in the first few rounds? If Alex Mack falls enough, I could see us grabbing him. Luigs from Arkansas is good as well. In my opinion McClure is the weak line of our offensive line.

We need a center. McClure is below average at best.

Comment

• I really thought Datish was going to be the answer, he was so good at Ohio State, that injury really ended it all for him. McClure is just so good with line calls and stuff, it's going to be hard to replace that.

Comment

• I am getting pretty excited about the draft. I want to see which guys drop. Maybe a guy like Orakpo or Jenkins can drop to the 15th ish spot. Either way, its nice knowing that TD knows what he is doing.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Yeah, I'm too excited about where we are in the season to look at the draft, we're in the playoff hunt, somewhere we had no chance of being last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                    I am getting pretty excited about the draft. I want to see which guys drop. Maybe a guy like Orakpo or Jenkins can drop to the 15th ish spot. Either way, its nice knowing that TD knows what he is doing.

I don't think we've got a shot at Orakpo. He's built like a house, plays better then Gholston, and will rack 225 an insane amount of times, while probably running a 4.6-4.7.

Comment

• I wouldn't mind signing KGB to back up John Abraham. He should be relativewly cheap.
                      Virginia Tech.
                      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                        I don't think we've got a shot at Orakpo. He's built like a house, plays better then Gholston, and will rack 225 an insane amount of times, while probably running a 4.6-4.7.
                        I think its too early to tell. There is a high chance he becomes a top prospect, but we still have a ton of time to go before the draft.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• This FSU GA Tech game is a good game to watch for the Defensive ends, Johnson and Brown

Comment

I wouldn't mind signing KGB to back up John Abraham. He should be relativewly cheap.

I concur with this.

Comment

• i want me some crabtree. what a play!

Comment

• Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
                                i want me some crabtree. what a play!
                                hell ya, He was a beast. No way he falls to us. He is too good.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information