Falcons Draft Targets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcons Draft Targets

Hey guys, list here who you feel the Falcons should draft at our posistions of need.

Add a lot of players so we can look into and discuss them.

Im really interested in gerald McRath and want to see how everyone else feels about him compared to Cushing, Matthews etc.

What about David Bruton in the 3rd round??

I've read on several diffrent places that the falcons are intrested in CB Asher Allen from UGA. That would make some sense in the 3rd round.

Comment

Asher Allen is not a 3rd rounder. He'll be a 5th at best right now.

You can say he's very underrated. Short, average speed. He's a great player tho, and if nothing, could help our return game a lot. Should of stayed another year in college. CB is not a huge need for us, and adding him is not really gonna do too much for us, because he's probably not going to get the nod over chevis jackson or con hutchins. We have grimes and Irons as well.
      Last edited by Bosanac01; 04-06-2009, 04:09 PM.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
      Originally posted by fenikz
      we all hate you

Comment

ya Asher Allen is definitly not a 3rd rounder, not even close. I wouldnt mind him in the 5th or 6th

Comment

i would love Asher Allen in the 5th round

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information