Replacing Patrick Kerney

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing Patrick Kerney

who are your favorites in this year draft at the DE posistion? and what posistion do you think we will take with the #10 selection. And besides Landry who are your favorites at the FS posistion?

If Houston take Landry at #8 I think we should consider either Brandon Meriweather or Reggie Nelson in round 2 or trade up because these two guys could come inn right away and start...Ive been thinking if Adams,Anderson,Branch,and Levi are all off the board when we pick...Maybe we should consider Amobi Okoye...If we can get him to lose 10 to 15 pounds I think he could play the LE posistion

Comment

I heard Jarvis Moss is climbing fast. He has the frame to play at 6'6" 275-lbs. The first year he could just play on passing downs, until he grew into being a full time player. Chancey Davis is fine on run downs, anyway.

If we wait, I would love to acquire either Victor Abiamiri or Tim Crowder.
      Last edited by Shiver; 03-06-2007, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by falconsrule View Post
        If Houston take Landry at #8 I think we should consider either Brandon Meriweather or Reggie Nelson in round 2 or trade up because these two guys could come inn right away and start...Ive been thinking if Adams,Anderson,Branch,and Levi are all off the board when we pick...Maybe we should consider Amobi Okoye...If we can get him to lose 10 to 15 pounds I think he could play the LE posistion

Yes, I would also take Nelson in the 2nd round. But if Nelson just so happened to fall the the 2nd round there is almost no chance he'll fall to us.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
          I heard Jarvis Moss is climbing fast. He has the frame to play at 6'6" 275-lbs. The first year he could just play on passing downs, until he grew into being a full time player. Chancey Davis is fine on run downs, anyway.

If we wait, I would love to acquire either Victor Abiamiri or Tim Crowder.
          I thought Moss weighed in at 250? He could gain some weight, but I don't know if 25 lbs is possible.

Comment

Err ... 265 is what I meant. That is definitely realistic for his 6'6" frame.

Comment

Moss at 10? I dont think his stock can climb that high, unless he runs a ridiculous time at his Pro-Day, which I wouldnt trust too much...If we do trade down, I hope we trade down for Charles Johnson. I like the guy...Solid size and strength, and decent timed speed.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

What do you guys think about Adam Carriker? Is it plausible that you could take him at 10?
                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Well your secondary will now suffer with a lot less pressure, and D-Hall will suck more than he does already, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
                    Well your secondary will now suffer with a lot less pressure, and D-Hall will suck more than he does already, lol.
                    Thank you for not answering my question . . . I am looking for the opinion of a Falcons fan.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                      What do you guys think about Adam Carriker? Is it plausible that you could take him at 10?
                      I think most 4-3 teams realize that putting Carriker at DE is not utilizing him to his full potential, he's perfect for a 3-4 team.

Comment

Originally posted by binary View Post
                        I think most 4-3 teams realize that putting Carriker at DE is not utilizing him to his full potential, he's perfect for a 3-4 team.
                        Would you consider taking Jamaal Anderson then? Or is DE a position you think can be addressed later in the draft?
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

LOL, I was just messing around. I love Carriker though, I think he is would help the falcons more than Landry.

Comment

I personally like the idea of drafting Carriker.

Comment

To replace Kerney I would preferably want Anderson at #10, for some reason I really don't like Carriker and would much rather choose a guy like Landry at 10 and then maybe before as Shiver stated a guy like Crowder in the 2nd.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information