Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

Comment

Picking #8, isn't that where we got Deangelo? I think it's the perfect spot again!

Wow...this is really exciting...

Comment

Now our odds of getting Peterson, or Landry, just jumped exponentially.

Comment

I think Landry is my top choice now...but I still like the thought of Anderson at LDE. Wow...SO many ways to go...I think we should trade down with Houston for the #10 pick and get their 3rd rounder too.

Comment

omg.. the guys on the main nfl board are making it sound as if the texans got the better part of the deal but i think we ripped them off. i dont see schaub doing too well despite his weapons in houston.

Comment

I'm still think that Minnesota will take Landry.

Comment

NO!!! i hope youre wrong shiver.

Comment

Assuming Quinn and Russell are taken in the top-8, then the top six on the Falcons big board will be;
                  • Calvin Johnson
                  • Joe Thomas
                  • Gaines Adams
                  • Adrian Peterson
                  • Laron Landry

Not in any order. Now, who would be the 6th player, in case those players were gone?

Comment

I guess we would have to deal with Jamaal Anderson.. Not that it's bad or anything

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

anderson or carriker.

Comment

please not carriker

Comment

The best value, if those top six are gone, may just be Amobi Okoye.

Leon Hall, maybe? After all, he that allow Williams to play at Safety, fixing two needs.

Levi Brown? There are some rumors that Miami was going to take him. Now Atlanta jumped them.

Jamaal Anderson is a possbility.

I'm not sure about Carriker's fit. I think his high end value is more so with the 3-4 teams, like San Francisco.

It will be interesting.

Comment

I am just really excited...2 spots up isn't that big of a deal, but when you look at it, it's quite possible that we have a shot at Levi, if we like him.

Comment

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
                              I am just really excited...2 spots up isn't that big of a deal, but when you look at it, it's quite possible that we have a shot at Levi, if we like him.
                              Teams either really like Levi Brown, or not. Some teams have him as a late-1st grade. Some have him as a top-10 pick. I guess we won't know until April, if those other guys I mentioned are taken prior to #8.

Comment

So did this trade actually change your first round draft hopes? I know a lot of you liked AD or Landry and believed whole heartedly that one would get to you. Has that changed? Or is there a new name who is now on the radar that wasn't previously?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information