No announcement yet.

2011 Falcons Draft Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watt is more so a DT and we are loaded w/ them.

Also Bos, I dont see Gonzo coming back next season, especially if we finish the season out on top, I think he'd be content w/ a super bowl and then a nice trip to the Pro Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubja94 View Post
      What about JJ Watt? Apparently he got a 3.5 GPA this semester according to his twitter. Also his motor is right up there with Kerrigan, seems like a TD pick
      I actually only checked out seniors. JJ Watt and De'quan Bowers are both good students.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
      Originally posted by fenikz
      we all hate you

Comment

Jerrel Jernigan would be sexy in this offense. Right now it's just too easy for teams to say, let's just put everybody on Roddy because we don't have to worry about anybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
          I actually only checked out seniors. JJ Watt and De'quan Bowers are both good students.
          Another name to throw in is Sam Acho, nice sack numbers and a great student. We could pick him up in the 2nd, maybe the 3rd but I'd dought it

Comment

Ha Bos, the WR from Maryland does remind me alot of How Roddy plays. Still would like Jernigan in the 3rd/4th

Comment

I doubt he'll be on the board but it'll be like if we hit the lottery if we land Jonathan Baldwin

Pros: great size (6'5'') good hands, knows how to use his frame and size,
              big red zone treat, great after the catch

Cons: Doesn't have brake away speed, sluggish out of the brakes,
              he needs to improve his route running, some have said he has character issues
              (If Terry Robiskie can whip Roddy into shape I'm sure he could whip Baldwin into shape)

Comment

Great quote from TD, via MMQB:

Quote of the Week IV
                "All we need is this Luck to be drafted by Carolina.''
                -- Atlanta general manager Thomas Dimitroff, to New Orleans coach Sean Payton on the field before their Dec. 27 game in Atlanta, referring to Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck.

Luck, luckily for the rest of the teams in the NFC South, announced Thursday he was staying at Stanford. What a super-division of quarterbacks he would have joined, with Drew Brees (New Orleans), Matt Ryan (Atlanta) and rising star Josh Freeman (Tampa Bay) in-house. Jimmy Clausen (Carolina) just breathed a pretty big sigh of relief.
                TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

Regarding our draft, I don't think our offense needs a guy like Baldwin, I think it needs two clones:

1. Wes Welker
                  2. Ray Rice

For our first round pick, for me it's all about DE. OT or WR only if there is outstanding value.

Comment

If TG does retire, I'd throw some money at FA-to-be Zach Miller rather than drafting someone.

Comment

Jerrel Jernigan.

Comment

i wanna get Jacquizz Rodgers in the later rounds.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
                          i wanna get Jacquizz Rodgers in the later rounds.
                          Damn, where the **** you been?

and Jacquizz Rodgers would be a nice pick but he is really damn small. I wouldn't mind him or Derrick Locke.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                          Originally posted by fenikz
                          we all hate you

Comment

Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                            Damn, where the **** you been?

and Jacquizz Rodgers would be a nice pick but he is really damn small. I wouldn't mind him or Derrick Locke.
                            haha i took a break from here to get my life fixed. but im back now :)

Jacquizz would be the perfect change of pace back for Turner in my opinion. Dude also has amazing hands from what ive heard.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
                              haha i took a break from here to get my life fixed. but im back now :)

Jacquizz would be the perfect change of pace back for Turner in my opinion. Dude also has amazing hands from what ive heard.
                              sounds like jail to me. welcome back though and feel free to troll in the packers forum.

Comment

Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
                                sounds like jail to me. welcome back though and feel free to troll in the packers forum.
                                haha naw, not jail.

my brother is a die hard packer fan so it'll be a interested sunday night taco mac visit.

Sig by BK

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information