Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• schaub to texans ?

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/4649552.html

would this open the door for a carr to the raiders trade?

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

here is the offical trade link

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/10078226

Comment

Great news! Also, it has been proven that Adam Schein is a lying, rumor monger.

Comment

No Quinn for the Texans, maybe they know he wont be there for sure? Lions/Browns/Vikings for Quinn.

Any chance Carr gets traded to the Browns?

Comment

The browns shoudl go after Carr.. He will probably be cheaper that Schaub... Probably only need a 3rd rounder to get him

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

Great news. He was doing us no good on the bench. No Adrian though.

Comment

Bout Time.........
                I Know a 2nd rd (#39) is the BIGGIE but I read plus future Considerations. Anyone have the link for the future considerations or know what they may be?

*********"Wax on, Wax off Danielson"**********

Comment

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6594578

Swap 1sts, a 2nd this year, and a 2nd next year. If it's true, the Falcons just robbed the Texans.

Comment

i'm so happy.

Comment

call the cops we just robbed the texans. We pretty much have landry if we want him at 8 and also if peterson gets by the browns we can get him.

Comment

AD is great. dont get me wrong. but we NEED landry! yeah there are other potential great nfl safeties in rounds two and three but the most sure fire guarantee is landry. am i wrong? im too concerned with our defense giving up the deep ball last year, that cant happen this year as well. DE or FS. i am against peterson. we have norwood for the future and these trendy 'two featured backs' imo, are gonna fade. landry or gaines for the 8th pick.

Comment

You guys Greased the Texans on this trade....as a Texans fan it sucks.... you guys just robbed us...

Comment

Originally posted by J-Dub View Post
                            call the cops we just robbed the texans. We pretty much have landry if we want him at 8 and also if peterson gets by the browns we can get him.
                            we totally robbed them. schaub couldnt carry on a good drive against the eagles second and third stringers. blame the falcons wrs all you want but he isnt as great as he is hyped up to be. im so glad we got a great deal for him. great job mckay!

Comment

Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
                              AD is great. dont get me wrong. but we NEED landry! yeah there are other potential great nfl safeties in rounds two and three but the most sure fire guarantee is landry. am i wrong? im too concerned with our defense giving up the deep ball last year, that cant happen this year as well. DE or FS. i am against peterson. we have norwood for the future and these trendy 'two featured backs' imo, are gonna fade. landry or gaines for the 8th pick.

This draft is so stacked with Safties.....If AP is there at 8 I think it will be very hard to pass on him....We know that Petrino will take a RB in the 1st or 2nd but Mike Bush might be a reach for a early 2nd round pick.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information