Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name the worst WR combo in the league.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Name the worst WR combo in the league.

    1.Atalnata Falcons wr are terrible db do not fear any wr on the team
    2. Tennsesee Same as with Atlanta but they will catch the ball
    3. Oakland Qb can not get them the ball
    4. 49ers They are improving
    5. Bills Qb is starting to right their ship
    6. Houston Line could not block
    7. Tampa QB Problems

    It seems like to me any CB can go cover our guys!

  • #2
    This is so subjective, but if we are talking about worst starting duo of WR's, then I'd say:

    1. KC
    2. SF
    3. MIN
    4. TEN
    5. ATL
    6. SD
    7. TB

    Comment


    • #3
      Our WRs have to win this.


      http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

      Comment


      • #4
        yeah I mean come on Troy Williamson and Bobby Wade are our top 2. Everyone is better than us.



        Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

        Comment


        • #5
          You really cant blame receievers, and call them a bad recieving dou/combo because the QB cant get them the ball.

          SF: Arnaz battle may surprise a few, but thats about it
          KC: IMO no #1 amongst them
          TEN: Who is left amongst them?
          ATL: Potential is there, just cant catch
          SD: McKardell, and Vincent Jackson are decent, but nothing spectacular

          Originally posted by BeansDooma
          who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

          Comment


          • #6
            Charles Rogers and Mike Williams.
            Wait.....

            fenikz

            "Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

            35-21

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by butterman42d View Post
              1.Atalnata Falcons wr are terrible db do not fear any wr on the team
              2. Tennsesee Same as with Atlanta but they will catch the ball
              3. Oakland Qb can not get them the ball
              4. 49ers They are improving
              5. Bills Qb is starting to right their ship
              6. Houston Line could not block
              7. Tampa QB Problems

              It seems like to me any CB can go cover our guys!
              Explain to me please how a bad QB problem means you have a bad corp of wide receivers

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                Explain to me please how a bad QB problem means you have a bad corp of wide receivers
                Imo, go back to your boards if you have nothing legit to say. Because what you have to say means nothing in regards to QB problems, see Vick gets flamed more than anyone else in the league he had the fewest attempt and one of the highest percentages of drops by WRs...those things together = bad QB rating and no rhythm which makes it even harder for a QB. Put Peyton behind our OL with our WRs and see how 'great' he is.

                See ya Vick hater.

                Comment


                • #9
                  if we get Robinson we can have the top WR crop in the league
                  WR1- Donald "Duck" Driver
                  WR2- Greg Jennnigs
                  WR3- Koren Robinson
                  WR4- Revell Martin
                  WR5- Robert Ferguson

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ilox, he wasn't hating on vick, he was pointing out what butterman wrote.
                    His post makes sense, because it says the worst WR duo, but then points out a QB problem for Tampa and Oakland and an O-line problem for Houston which has nothing to do with a WR duo. With his logic he should have rephrased the question to be worst passing offense not worst WR duo.

                    He was not hating on vick, just questioning butterman's logic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Vikes win.

                      End of discussion.
                      "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

                      sig by vikes99ej

                      RIP Sean Taylor
                      4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by butterman42d View Post
                        1.Atalnata Falcons wr are terrible db do not fear any wr on the team
                        2. Tennsesee Same as with Atlanta but they will catch the ball
                        3. Oakland Qb can not get them the ball
                        4. 49ers They are improving
                        5. Bills Qb is starting to right their ship
                        6. Houston Line could not block
                        7. Tampa QB Problems

                        It seems like to me any CB can go cover our guys!
                        Is this about worst passing attacks or worst WRs?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
                          Imo, go back to your boards if you have nothing legit to say. Because what you have to say means nothing in regards to QB problems, see Vick gets flamed more than anyone else in the league he had the fewest attempt and one of the highest percentages of drops by WRs...those things together = bad QB rating and no rhythm which makes it even harder for a QB. Put Peyton behind our OL with our WRs and see how 'great' he is.

                          See ya Vick hater.
                          I've made one post and have been tagged a Vick hater? I love Vick and think he is the best player ever...in madden. You are not talking about whose WR's are better, you are talking about whose passing game is better. Maybe if you left QB's out of it this discussion would have been legit. You yourself say that your WR''s have one of the highest percentages for drops, therefore you dictate that your WR's are some of the worst in the league which is what the discussion is about, not whose QB is better.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Seemed like Vick hate to me, after re-reading still seemed that way. Until I realized what he wrote about Tampa. My appologies.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I don't think it's fair to call Joe Horn a part of the worst WR duos in the league.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information