Name the worst WR combo in the league.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
    Explain to me please how a bad QB problem means you have a bad corp of wide receivers
    it wasn't a QB problem. 3 things were wrogn with our WR's. bad scheme, bad coach, no mentor. now they have a good scheme, a good WR coach and a great mentor.

Owner of ScarDraft
    Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

our WRs are in a league above the Vikings, no doubt there. ours have been inconsistent - because they are young and have had awful coaching (til now, thank god). the Vikings have been consistently awful.
      TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

Originally posted by scar988 View Post
        it wasn't a QB problem. 3 things were wrogn with our WR's. bad scheme, bad coach, no mentor. now they have a good scheme, a good WR coach and a great mentor.
        Y'all just love the chance to jump on a Bucs fan...if you had read the entire thread, you would have already seen what he meant.

Comment

Originally posted by JDB7821 View Post
          Y'all just love the chance to jump on a Bucs fan...if you had read the entire thread, you would have already seen what he meant.
          why did you quote me? I didn't jump on him at all. I just politely stated what was wrong with our WR's and what we have done to attempt to correct it.

Owner of ScarDraft
          Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

Right now san Fran and Tennessee have extremely weak receivers so they get the nod

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by scar988 View Post
              why did you quote me? I didn't jump on him at all. I just politely stated what was wrong with our WR's and what we have done to attempt to correct it.
              He wasn't talking about Vick being the QB problem, he was asking how the original poster could blame Simms/whoever for bad receiver play, not ours.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information