No announcement yet.

Atlanta Falcons Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday should be a good game. It will show if both teams can rebound after a few losses. Looking forward to a good division game. Good luck.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

• I'm hopin this is the best game we've ever seen and both teams remain healthy. I hate to see players get hurt. I want something to spark the Falcons to basically win out so we can make the playoffs. We'll see though...

Comment

• Anyone know any real news on Jimmy's injury? Is he going to be 100% when we line up tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by iloxygenil
          Anyone know any real news on Jimmy's injury? Is he going to be 100% when we line up tomorrow?
          no. he willbe about 85% and I think he plays.

Owner of ScarDraft
          Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

• Wow, the fact that the Saints actually scored there at the end of this half is pathetic. Ed Donatell does it again, fire him and Mora's whole damn crew. Also, some of this blame must go on DeAngelo Hall who usually is amazing and Lance Schulters who had perfect position on the play. So far this game Michael Vick has been a beast and our recievers have gotten no seperation whatsoever. Also, I'm not impressed with the way Warrick Dunn has been playing for the past several weeks and it really looks like Jerious Norwood is the future, he has great burst and acceleration and also seems to see the hole and hit it fast.

Comment

• Well, Shiv, it looks like you lost the bet....

I don't know whats up with ya'll's wide receivers. They can't catch the ball. And after watching this game, I agree that you guys need a new coach or offensive coordinator at least.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• I say they need a new HC and OC.
                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Where to begin...
                  • Warrick Dunn starting over Justin Griffith on the goal-line makes no sense.
                  • Five dropped passes, including two that would've been touchdowns, both Roddy White was wide open. Both occured when we could've grabbed momentum.
                  • Vick is our best runner, he is our entire offense, everyone else has been awful. We cannot rely on our receivers, running backs, O-Line to do anything positive.
                  • Our secondary continues to give up big pass plays.
                  • Greg Knapp's ego; not allowing Vick to audible, not allowing any QB he's ever had, is absurd.
                  • One positive: our front seven has played very well the past three games.
                  • Arthur Blank made it clear, not making the playoffs is in-excusable, so Mora is gone for, especially how sloppy the play has been.

Comment

• I don't see the Falcons making the playoffs this year especially after looking at their remaining schedule where they play 3/5 on the road. But, that will probably be a good thing in that Mora will be gone.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule
                      I don't see the Falcons making the playoffs this year especially after looking at their remaining schedule where they play 3/5 on the road. But, that will probably be a good thing in that Mora will be gone.

The only positive right now.

Comment

• What did Vick do at the end of the game that was controversial?
                        Originally posted by Paul
                        Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                        Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                        These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                        MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• Comment

• The crowd was booing Vick, and he gave them the middle finger. 2 of them acutally. Someone find me a video clip of that..

Comment

• Our fans were booing everybody today. Our fair-weather 'fans' are sad. At the first sign of anything bad, the boo-birds come out.

Comment

• *pats Shiver on the back*
                                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information