No announcement yet.

Trade up? Trade down? Stay?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think moving up for CJ is a bit much - heck, I'm looking forward to seeing how Jenkins and White progress as they've gained more experience and now have a tutor in Horn - but I certainly couldn't fault the Falcons for moving up a few spots for either Joe Thomas, Laron Landry, or Adrian Peterson. I'd sooner applaud them, if anything.
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

All of a sudden, I am up for trading up. As long as it is the right price, I think trading up for Calvin Johnson, Joe Thomas, or Laron Landry isnt a bad idea. There guys look like cant miss prospects (not Thomas though...but no OT is a cant miss prospect).

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Uh oh; PFT predicted Atlanta trades for Calvin Johnson. Knowing PFT, that means it's not going to happen.

Comment

To be fair, they do say it's their guess at the moment.

But that would be the best course of action, regardless. ;)
          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
            Uh oh; PFT predicted Atlanta trades for Calvin Johnson. Knowing PFT, that means it's not going to happen.
            Uh-oh? Does that mean you are down with trading up for Calvin Johnson?

Someone opinion has changed.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
              Uh-oh? Does that mean you are down with trading up for Calvin Johnson?

Someone opinion has changed.
              Yeah, it has. I've opened up to it, the past couple of weeks actually.

Comment

Here is the deal I thought of, that might work;

'08 2nd round pick (Houston)
                I would do this deal in a heartbeat.

Comment

Yeah, it has. I've opened up to it, the past couple of weeks actually.
                  Nice.

The suspense of the draft is killing me. I seriously cant take it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                    Nice.

The suspense of the draft is killing me. I seriously cant take it anymore.
                    And I've just realised that I'm going to be at my cousin's wedding all of saturday and most of sunday. Grr... I'm going to have to get the girlfriend to text me our picks as they happen.
                    TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information