Boley-Abbate-Williams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boley-Abbate-Williams

I would LOVE if the Falcons went after Abbate in like the 4th/5th round. He would be amzing between Boley and Williams!!

Brooking or Beck would be better.

Owner of ScarDraft
    Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

Originally posted by scar988 View Post
      Brooking or Beck would be better.
      QFT

10 char

Comment

Indeed. We only need LB depth. Not that I'd be against grabbing Abbate, I think he'll be a good player, but he'll only be depth for the foreseeable future. Personally, I'm really excited to see how Beck comes along.

Remember, we have Van Gorder, a star DC at UG and then an HC for a year, as our LB coach, so Beck, Boley and Demo are going to get some fabulous coaching. I just hope that Zimmer gives Beck a decent opportunity at last.
        TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

I was just putting it out there

Comment

Originally posted by D-Rod View Post
            Indeed. We only need LB depth. Not that I'd be against grabbing Abbate, I think he'll be a good player, but he'll only be depth for the foreseeable future. Personally, I'm really excited to see how Beck comes along.

Remember, we have Van Gorder, a star DC at UG and then an HC for a year, as our LB coach, so Beck, Boley and Demo are going to get some fabulous coaching. I just hope that Zimmer gives Beck a decent opportunity at last.
            Zimmer loves BEck and Brooking and Boley and Demo. he is ok with Wilkins... if we had a chance though we would get Tony Taylor and he would be our backup at WLB and SLB.

Owner of ScarDraft
            Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information