Trade with Pats?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade with Pats?

If Landry, Gaines Adams, Peterson, Joe Thomas and Calvin are all gone would you guys like to trade with the Pats for both their 1st round picks.

we could trade down and have

1st- Michael Griffin
    1st- Ben Grubbs
    2nd- Jarvis Moss or Anthony Spencer
    2nd- Aaron Sears

???????????

I wouldnt mind that, but I wouldn't select Griffin with the #24 pick. He's a SS, the Falcons need a FS. Somebody like Meriweather could be a reach there and I like Jarvis Moss as well, but would probably go Staley with #28.

*********"Wax on, Wax off Danielson"**********

Comment

I cannot imagine a situation where Scott Pioli and Bill Belichick trade away precious draft picks, to move up. It flies in the face of their usual M.O.

Comment

If the Patriots think that they can get a player that is smart and fits into their system, they would be willing to trade up to get him.

That said, I dont think that the value available with New England's picks matches our needs. I like Griffin, but I think Landry is far better. I think we will be able to get a offensive lineman we need (Justin Blaylock, Aaron Sears, or Ben Grubbs) with #39.

Comment

i think that the falcons dont need to trade out to have a similar draft. they could draft like this
          1st-l.landry
          2nd-j.blalock/a.sears
          2nd-l.woodley/v.abiamiri
          one less player but more quality with landry

Comment

I'm going with Shiver on this one.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information