No announcement yet.

harrington vs. shockley

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't Shockley like a 6 or 7th round pick?

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
      Wasn't Shockley like a 6 or 7th round pick?
      Yeah, 7th round.

Comment

Originally posted by georgiafan View Post
        Yeah Because David Greene never done anything in college except for setting the NCAA record for career wins.
        in the SEC might i add...thats pretty impressive, i could care less what his nfl resume has

and to answer the question i think harrington would be better off for you guys, he's at least started and would be more poised, potential wise and long term id rather have shockley but for this season, shockley would probably be a lil more rattled out there then harrington, although whoever it was, it would be a long season

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

[QUOTE=flrybranch;453911]I'm curious as to why he isn't in NFLE.QUOTE]

It died.
          Virginia Tech.
          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

You need to start harrington. Hes a good QB he has just been in bad situations. The guys almost won the heisman. He'd been good detroit and miami if the O LINE did there job. I hear altanta has a good O LINE...We will see. Harrington will start because Vick wont be able too because his idiot self will be in prison...and shockley wont do anything for you guys.

Comment

I was waiting for this discussion to popup, Im rooting for both of them, but Harrington is a better QB

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I think harrington WILL start due to his experience, but I think DJ SHOULD start. I think DJ will be a good fit for Petrino's system, and since Im pretty sure Petrino added a few wrinkles for Vick, they can basically run that same offense. Harrington sucks, but hopefully he'll suprise.

Comment

Harrington in Detroit- Bad O-Line, Bad running game

Harrington in Miami- Bad O-Line, Bad running game

Harrington in Atlanta- Good O-Line, Good running game

Not saying he'll be great, but it won't be like he's expected to do too much. Just hand the ball off and throw an occasional pass. It'll still be a rough year though.
                  Cheers to Michigan winters...

Comment

Any chance Shockley actually gets a crack at the starting job if Harrington does poorly?

Follow Me on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                      Any chance Shockley actually gets a crack at the starting job if Harrington does poorly?
                      There is a chance, Shockley said his goal was to be the starter this year. But the job is Harrington's to lose so he will likley be the starter opening week no matter what happends in the preseason.
                      Last edited by georgiafan; 07-27-2007, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Cool, thanks. Anyone else know if Shockley has a chance or any links to indicate such? I'm asking for a FF league actually where if you find a starting QB, you are golden.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

http://www.ajc.com/blogs/content/sha...ey_please.html

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information