Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daren Stone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Daren Stone

    can someone please tell be how he looks(if MC happened?)I wish the Packers wouldve gotten him, but i see nothing but good things from him, like Gibril Wilson and Eric Coleman and Kerry Rhodes esk. Like ive been saying, i think he will be the steal of the draft.

  • #2
    I have no idea how he is doing, but I completely agree with you. I think he will be a beast.


    edit- post 4,000.
    Last edited by ATLDirtyBirds; 06-04-2007, 05:01 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      No real news at this point....

      Comment


      • #4
        he reminds me of someone famous. cant think who of tho
        Page 49, Atlanta Falcons Gameday Thread- Best...Page...Ever

        Comment


        • #5
          Stone is a beast and he will be a steal. I saw him play three times last year and even though it was a low level of competition, he was so dominant he looked like a guy who could be a solid NFL player. He has the physical attributes of an NFL player and he knows how to play the game, he isn't just a raw athlete.

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks Don =)

            Comment


            • #7
              The video of him jumping over a car was enough to impress me.

              Comment


              • #8
                I just want to see him rip someone's head off during pre-season. I have a feeling on Madden he's going to be my Starting Strong Safety next to Jimmy =) lol. Enough of that talk...still have to wait like 2 months!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
                  I just want to see him rip someone's head off during pre-season. I have a feeling on Madden he's going to be my Starting Strong Safety next to Jimmy =) lol. Enough of that talk...still have to wait like 2 months!
                  Your probaly going to have to make him a little better. He'll be like a 50.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hopefully he can be molded by Milloy's tutelage. He has the talent.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      As long as he's an 88 ish speed, he's good enough for me to play with him. I don't care about anything else really those things will go up, and my Awareness trumps anything the game can say he lacks. So he can be a 65 or 66 and as long as he has the speed I will use him no problem =)

                      I am just ready for the pre-season! Gah! I want to see some contact!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        If you haven't seen this video of him here it is-

                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=NJJ_OpROfJE

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
                          As long as he's an 88 ish speed, he's good enough for me to play with him. I don't care about anything else really those things will go up, and my Awareness trumps anything the game can say he lacks. So he can be a 65 or 66 and as long as he has the speed I will use him no problem =)

                          I am just ready for the pre-season! Gah! I want to see some contact!
                          Yea but low awareness does hella lame stuff to like all stats. I could be using a stud, with low awareness, and I would just drop the easiest interception in the world. And I would miss tackles like no other.

                          "He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            um, I think he will have higher speed than that. he should have at least 90 or so speed. the dude is a beast. I'm surprised he wasn't at the combine.

                            Owner of ScarDraft
                            Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by scar988 View Post
                              um, I think he will have higher speed than that. he should have at least 90 or so speed. the dude is a beast. I'm surprised he wasn't at the combine.
                              He was at the combine and did great. Measured in it 6-3 218, ran around a 4.6. He had one of the top broad jumps (11 ft.) and verts (39) in the whole combine. He is a beast of an athlete, he'll do great in the NFL I beleive.
                              Last edited by Don Vito; 06-07-2007, 04:45 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information