Daren Stone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daren Stone

can someone please tell be how he looks(if MC happened?)I wish the Packers wouldve gotten him, but i see nothing but good things from him, like Gibril Wilson and Eric Coleman and Kerry Rhodes esk. Like ive been saying, i think he will be the steal of the draft.

I have no idea how he is doing, but I completely agree with you. I think he will be a beast.

edit- post 4,000.
    Last edited by ATLDirtyBirds; 06-04-2007, 05:01 AM.

Comment

No real news at this point....

Comment

he reminds me of someone famous. cant think who of tho
        Page 49, Atlanta Falcons Gameday Thread- Best...Page...Ever

Comment

Stone is a beast and he will be a steal. I saw him play three times last year and even though it was a low level of competition, he was so dominant he looked like a guy who could be a solid NFL player. He has the physical attributes of an NFL player and he knows how to play the game, he isn't just a raw athlete.

Comment

Thanks Don =)

Comment

The video of him jumping over a car was enough to impress me.

Comment

I just want to see him rip someone's head off during pre-season. I have a feeling on Madden he's going to be my Starting Strong Safety next to Jimmy =) lol. Enough of that talk...still have to wait like 2 months!

Comment

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
                  I just want to see him rip someone's head off during pre-season. I have a feeling on Madden he's going to be my Starting Strong Safety next to Jimmy =) lol. Enough of that talk...still have to wait like 2 months!
                  Your probaly going to have to make him a little better. He'll be like a 50.

Comment

Hopefully he can be molded by Milloy's tutelage. He has the talent.

Comment

As long as he's an 88 ish speed, he's good enough for me to play with him. I don't care about anything else really those things will go up, and my Awareness trumps anything the game can say he lacks. So he can be a 65 or 66 and as long as he has the speed I will use him no problem =)

I am just ready for the pre-season! Gah! I want to see some contact!

Comment

If you haven't seen this video of him here it is-

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NJJ_OpROfJE

Comment

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
                          As long as he's an 88 ish speed, he's good enough for me to play with him. I don't care about anything else really those things will go up, and my Awareness trumps anything the game can say he lacks. So he can be a 65 or 66 and as long as he has the speed I will use him no problem =)

I am just ready for the pre-season! Gah! I want to see some contact!
                          Yea but low awareness does hella lame stuff to like all stats. I could be using a stud, with low awareness, and I would just drop the easiest interception in the world. And I would miss tackles like no other.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

um, I think he will have higher speed than that. he should have at least 90 or so speed. the dude is a beast. I'm surprised he wasn't at the combine.

Owner of ScarDraft
                            Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

Originally posted by scar988 View Post
                              um, I think he will have higher speed than that. he should have at least 90 or so speed. the dude is a beast. I'm surprised he wasn't at the combine.
                              He was at the combine and did great. Measured in it 6-3 218, ran around a 4.6. He had one of the top broad jumps (11 ft.) and verts (39) in the whole combine. He is a beast of an athlete, he'll do great in the NFL I beleive.
                              Last edited by Don Vito; 06-07-2007, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information