Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Next Raven to turn into a stud ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the Next Raven to turn into a stud ?

We have had a great history of great backups and drafting new ones to replace them when they leave to go elsewhere and prosper. Looking at some of the players on the Team that arent everydown players but could be: Daniel Wilcox ? Kyle Boller ? Dennis Haley ? David Pittman ? One of the OL ?

Daniel Wilcox doesn't have the upside to become a stud. Someone who I see being a top player at their position in the future is Jason Brown. He's intelligent, extraordinarily strong, and relatively light on his feet. He's got major upside and already proved to be a solid starter in his second year. I had him as a fringe second/third round prospect when he came out, easily the 2nd best center prospect and a top 4 G. I guess he's technically an everydown player already but since he hasnt gone into the offseason as a starter before this year, he's still an emerging star.

Obviously I believe Demetrius Williams will be a stud. I loved Antwan Barnes coming out and I am absolutely excited to see what he can do in our scheme. Chris Chester is also another "drafted as backup lineman" who already has shown his major upside. Gerome Sapp could develop into an everydown player at SS, but not on our team. Word is he has bulked up and has been a S/LB hybrid in some nickel packages.

Comment

Antwan Barnes will be a pro bowler

Comment

As the other 2 posters and I have said this from draft day I think Antwan Barnes will be a future pro bowler.

Comment

Landry, thats my choice as a Browns fan, I like what I saw of him, and I know it may not follow what the question asks, but I really think he will turn out to be great especially with Ed Reed next to him.

Comment

Landry already is a stud.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
              Landry already is a stud.
              True dat. I really want us to bring in a young prospect at DE. Like Greg Peterson(Buccs) this year. He was 6'5, 285, fast, productive, just against a low level of competition. Someone who has the potential to replace Pryce.

Comment

I agree, I think we need to get a player because Pryce is 31ish for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                  I agree, I think we need to get a player because Pryce is 31ish for the future.
                  Yeah Landry is a stud, I'm just saying he isn't well known outside the division, I expect him to get some national attention this year, hes a great player.

Comment

I also think Derrick Martin can be a great player in the future.

Comment

I'll going to go with Landry.
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by ChefMike View Post
                        We have had a great history of great backups and drafting new ones to replace them when they leave to go elsewhere and prosper. Looking at some of the players on the Team that arent everydown players but could be: Daniel Wilcox ? Kyle Boller ? Dennis Haley ? David Pittman ? One of the OL ?
                        The sheer fact that you actually mentioned Dennis Haley amuses me to no end!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Demetrius Williams, Dawan Landry & From What I've Heard, I Guessing that Antawn Barnes will be a great player.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Yamon Figurs will be bigger than Devin Hester.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

wow you really think that Ghetto I hope that is true

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information