Dwan Edwards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwan Edwards

Yallve probably seen a lot more of him than me, since I don't regularly get to see the Ravens play. I was wondering if yallve seen anything that would lead you to believe that he could be a starter or even a top backup. I thought he was most ideal for a 4-3, but in the 3-4, can he hold up at the nose?

Originally posted by America View Post
    Yallve probably seen a lot more of him than me, since I don't regularly get to see the Ravens play. I was wondering if yallve seen anything that would lead you to believe that he could be a starter or even a top backup. I thought he was most ideal for a 4-3, but in the 3-4, can he hold up at the nose?
    i think hed be a better end, hes got a good motor, just not thick enough to play NG. Dwans the man from Oregon State, woot.

Comment

I would rather have Big Black up front then Dwan... He was not a good pickup for us in the draft he might play on another Team but with us he is trying to get playing time on a Team full of All Pro caliber defensive players..

Comment

Dwan is a solid rotational guy for us but I don't see him being a starter at least on this defense. Maybe he could be somewhere else but not here not yet. Possibly down the line if he keeps learning and improving.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Honestly I haven't seen anything out of Dwan that makes me think he will ever be a big contributor with this team. He's been a prety big dissapointment since he was a 2nd round pick in 2004. He started as a tackle and he really didn't work out, and when we switched to a primary 3-4, we moved him to end. He's never really been a great rotational player, as Aubrayo Franklin was the top reserve on the defensive line. Hopefully he can step it up this year, because he may be the guy at 3-4 end if Pryce or Ngata goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by dcarey20 View Post
            Honestly I haven't seen anything out of Dwan that makes me think he will ever be a big contributor with this team. He's been a prety big dissapointment since he was a 2nd round pick in 2004. He started as a tackle and he really didn't work out, and when we switched to a primary 3-4, we moved him to end. He's never really been a great rotational player, as Aubrayo Franklin was the top reserve on the defensive line. Hopefully he can step it up this year, because he may be the guy at 3-4 end if Pryce or Ngata goes down.
            That will be Justin Bannan's job, that dude is extremely underrated.
            HALL OF FAMER!
            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
              Yeah I'll never understand why Buffalo let him go.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                At end? He played tackle for us last season, and has no expierience at 3-4 end. I wouldn't be oppossed to it though, as he's a really solid player and even though he doesn't have expierience there, he could easily be better than Edwards.

Comment

I don't think Bannan is ideal for a 3-4. He's solid at all positions on the line though. I'd like to see him do a little more next year.

Comment

Originally posted by dcarey20 View Post
                    At end? He played tackle for us last season, and has no expierience at 3-4 end. I wouldn't be oppossed to it though, as he's a really solid player and even though he doesn't have expierience there, he could easily be better than Edwards.
                    I think he was in for a play or two at 3-4 DE this season.

Comment

hes not goin to make an impact with the ravens... maybe elsewhere but not here
                      he barely sees the field, when he does, i dont notice him

Go Ravens!

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information