Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yanda Signs

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/Commo....aspx?id=13122

Good to hear he's getting inked in time for training camp.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

According to Scout.com and Rotoworld.com, Antwan Barnes have agreed in principal to a 3 year deal similar to that of Marshall Yanda. He has not signed the deal yet, but has agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Troj2man View Post
      According to Scout.com and Rotoworld.com, Antwan Barnes have agreed in principal to a 3 year deal similar to that of Marshall Yanda. He has not signed the deal yet, but has agreed.
      Until the Ravens say its done, I don't believe it.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

They need to sign Prescott and Yamon immediately.
        HALL OF FAMER!
        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
          Until the Ravens say its done, I don't believe it.
          I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Wait for the Ravens to say it if you want, but he has in fact agreed in principal to a deal.

Here is one of the many links:
          http://rotoworld.com/Content/playerp...rt=NFL&id=4400

Comment

Originally posted by Troj2man View Post
            I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Wait for the Ravens to say it if you want, but he has in fact agreed in principal to a deal.

Here is one of the many links:
            http://rotoworld.com/Content/playerp...rt=NFL&id=4400
            Expect whatever you want condom boy, but a rumor site do mean dick if its not official. Until the Ravens say it, I ain't buying it.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
              Expect whatever you want condom boy, but a rumor site do mean dick if its not official. Until the Ravens say it, I ain't buying it.
              Wow you're so quick witted, I've never heard that one before You wouldn't believe how many people think that my family has something to do with Trojan condoms. I wish they did, I'd be a rich SOB!

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information