Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2007 1st Rd Pick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2007 1st Rd Pick

    Now that we have taken care of our OT need......IMO Gaither is the future!!

    Where do you think we should go with Rd 1 next year. I think we have to go CB if Pittman has another year like last year. Or go DE if Trevor Pryce has a down year.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

    Xbox Live - Kevown8999

  • #2
    Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
    Now that we have taken care of our OT need......IMO Gaither is the future!!

    Where do you think we should go with Rd 1 next year. I think we have to go CB if Pittman has another year like last year. Or go DE if Trevor Pryce has a down year.
    QB is a possibility depending on how our front office feels about Troy. WR could be a possibility still. Im going to agree with you though CB or DE will probably be hte closest thing to a need we have.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
      QB is a possibility depending on how our front office feels about Troy. WR could be a possibility still. Im going to agree with you though CB or DE will probably be hte closest thing to a need we have.
      And depending upon if we were to get lucky and win the SB and Ray and JO retire, then MLB would become our biggest need IMO.
      HALL OF FAMER!
      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

      Xbox Live - Kevown8999

      Comment


      • #4
        I think once again we will be in a best player available situation. I mean theres no reason to think Pryce doesn't have enough for this year and next and I'm not ready to write off Pittman yet.

        Magical sig by OSUGiants

        SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


        Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

        So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
          QB is a possibility depending on how our front office feels about Troy. WR could be a possibility still. Im going to agree with you though CB or DE will probably be hte closest thing to a need we have.
          I'd expect Newsome to make a big run at Leftwich if this is his last season in Jacksonville.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by StaticGator View Post
            I'd expect Newsome to make a big run at Leftwich if this is his last season in Jacksonville.
            I don't see this as a possibility due to his lackluster career so far.

            Magical sig by OSUGiants

            SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


            Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

            So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
              I think we have to go CB if Pittman has another year like last year. Or go DE if Trevor Pryce has a down year.
              Absolutely, I think regardless of Pryce and Pittmans performances.

              Comment


              • #8
                Probably won't be drafting high enough but Chris Long would be an absolute beast in the Ravens system. And don't you mean 08 first?

                Sig By:The Dynasty

                2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                  Probably won't be drafting high enough but Chris Long would be an absolute beast in the Ravens system. And don't you mean 08 first?
                  I agree there, Colt Brennan anyone?



                  Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                    I agree there, Colt Brennan anyone?
                    Eh, I hate Brennan, I want Andre Woodson, but I see him being huge and a top 5 pick so that's just a dream.

                    Sig By:The Dynasty

                    2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                      I don't see this as a possibility due to his lackluster career so far.
                      I have no allegiance to Leftwich nor the Jags, but he's had his moments. Particularly in 2005 where in 11 games he threw 15 TDs to 5 INTs and had the 9th highest passer rating in the NFL. Both Newsome and Billick were said to be high on him coming out of college. Del Rio seems to hate him so they may get a good deal. I think it would be a great situation for him.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Chris Long is the guy who I really really would like to get. Great motor, productive, versitile and a good kid, not to mention HOF bloodlines. I think as long as we address the Dline and CBs on the first day next year, we should tackle our biggest needs, although people always leave during FA.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I like the thought of Chris Long\
                          I expect us to go defense with it either CB, MLB, DE
                          Depending on what kind of season Lawrence Jackson has he could be there
                          i love Jonathon goff (not a 1st rounder)
                          at CB Malcolm jenkins has a great blend of size and speed
                          Dwight Lowery looks like he has all the tools
                          Cason and Talib i think will go too high

                          Doobie- Baltimore Ravens Loyalist

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I say either a Trevor Pryce style DE or a CB.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                              I say either a Trevor Pryce style DE or a CB.
                              That's Chris Long, think Adam Carriker but Stronger, quicker, and a much better motor. He is an absolute beast. Doesn't hurt that he is a stand out student, great attitude, and being Howie's son never hurts. This beast has got to be a Raven:

                              Sig By:The Dynasty

                              2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information