Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QB battle article

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • QB battle article

    http://www.baltimoreravens.com/Commo....aspx?id=13166


    place your bets here for who you think will be #3 QB this season. I am going w/ Troy Smith.

  • #2
    If you don't think its going to be Troy Smith you should stop watching the Ravens... no way its not going to be him..

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ChefMike View Post
      If you don't think its going to be Troy Smith you should stop watching the Ravens... no way its not going to be him..
      prepare for the wrath of BigDawg....

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah, it's got to be Troy. I like Olson a lot and all, and he was great at UCLA, but I mean he wasn't even all that spectacular in Europe. Yeah I know he didn't have a lot of time to gel with his team and they weren't good anyways, but he had a 1:1 ratio TD to INT. Troy has a lot of upside, he's got a big arm, mobile, accurate, and accomplished. He should develop into a nice #2, and potentially a respectable #1 if he doesn't have to carry his team.

        Comment


        • #5
          I think its gonna be Sam Hollenbach!!! Since we'll sign him since he is a Free Agent now...................NOT AT ALL!!!!!

          Troy Smith all the way!!
          HALL OF FAMER!
          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

          Xbox Live - Kevown8999

          Comment


          • #6
            Drew Olsen!

            That's right I said it!

            Magical sig by OSUGiants

            SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


            Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

            So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
              prepare for the wrath of BigDawg....
              This just proves I'm a big deal!





              EDIT: God I wish I was cool and could edit others posts to feel cool
              Last edited by BigDawg819; 07-17-2007, 02:56 PM.

              Magical sig by OSUGiants

              SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


              Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

              So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

              Comment


              • #8
                It has to be Troy Smith. Unless he ends up in jail or looks absolutely horrible during the pre-season.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                  I think its gonna be Sam Hollenbach!!! Since we'll sign him since he is a Free Agent now...................NOT AT ALL!!!!!

                  Troy Smith all the way!!
                  Hollenbach just got cut by the Redskins. He didn't last long.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Troy Smith should win, hes got tremendous upside and potential, defintion of boom or bust and if hes boom we will all be crying if we let him go, if hes bust so what hes a 5th round pick!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                      This just proves I'm a big TURD


                      EDIT: CCB IS THE BIG DEAL ROUND YA MOTHASHUTYOMOUTHS. WINK WINK
                      I thought thats how it went Big Dawg ;)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Troy Smith is either the next Drew Brees or the next Brad Banks there is no middle ground.

                        Sig By:The Dynasty

                        2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                          Troy Smith is either the next Drew Brees or the next Brad Banks there is no middle ground.
                          true I think he has solid starter potential, but if he cant be a NFL starter, it was only a 5th round pick.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by America View Post
                            Hollenbach just got cut by the Redskins. He didn't last long.
                            BECAUSE HE SUCKS!!!!
                            I hate him so much, so glad he is gone from UMD.
                            HALL OF FAMER!
                            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

                            Xbox Live - Kevown8999

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                              BECAUSE HE SUCKS!!!!
                              I hate him so much, so glad he is gone from UMD.
                              Yes now once we can get rid of Jordan Steffey it will be the Josh Portis era in Maryland!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information