Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: Ravens LB Cody could miss upcoming season

Report: Ravens LB Cody could miss upcoming season

BALTIMORE (TICKER) -- One of the players tabbed by the Baltimore Ravens to potentially replace departed linebacker Adalius Thomas could miss the upcoming season.

According to a report Monday in the Baltimore Sun, Ravens linebacker Dan Cody will be sidelined for most of the preseason, and could even miss the entire regular season due to a knee injury.

The third-year player hyperextended his right knee and tore a piece of cartilage during a non-contact drill May 20. Cody told the newspaper Monday that he had the knee operated on two weeks ago and will miss four weeks before the knee can be re-evaluated.

I truely feel bad for Cody, I remember that last training camp he was working his ass off, his knees are screwed up so much I feel so bad for him.

Comment

*sarcasm* BUT HES GOING TO START INSTEAD OF JARRETT JOHNSON! *sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
        I loathe you................

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Not a Surprise With All The Games He's Missed.
          But Now At Leastm Either Antwan Barnes or Prescott Burgess will get more playing time.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post

If he was healthy he would, Jarrett Johnson is garbage on the field, now all we can hope is that Prescott Burgess or Antwan Barnes will be able to take the job from Double J.
            HALL OF FAMER!
            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Burgess was drafted for special teams and will probably be on the depth as a ILB. JJ will be the starter and Barnes will probably come in on pass rush downs. That is what I think will happen.

Comment

This was in the 2007 Ravens team yearbook

"Dan has shown tremendous work ethic and drive to get back on the field and show what he can do. He has dedicated all of his time and effort in this offseason to be a highly porductive player for this football team. We are excited to have his intensity and athleticism on game day"

It is said about his knee injury.

Comment

There's no doubt that Dan Cody has a passion about football and a desire to be great, but he just can't seem to stay healthy. I don't see Cody missing the whole season again, something tells me that he will be on the field this year reeking havoc on opposing offenses.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

And if he is out for the season Prescott will tear opposing offenses up!
                    HALL OF FAMER!
                    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                      And if he is out for the season Prescott will tear opposing offenses up!
                      ERU Prescott is going to be a ILB in our 3-4, he is listed on the depth chart http://www.baltimoreravens.com/Team/Default.aspx?id=200, he also doesn't have a lot of pass rushing expierence so it would take time to develop him into a 3-4 OLB when he is better suited for ILB.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information