Scrimmage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrimmage

Well our QBs all look terrible McNair has no faith in his arm anymore and it makes him hesitant, he is gonna throw alot of INTs this year if he doesn't fix that. Kyle is still overthrowin people, Drew Olson and Troy Smith look like they might never complete a pass. I still say Kyle gives us the best oppurtunity to win a championship.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Id rather have the QB who can drop back to pass without tripping over his own feet, even if he can only throw the ball 10 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
      Id rather have the QB who can drop back to pass without tripping over his own feet, even if he can only throw the ball 10 yards.
      I'd rather have a QB who can get the ball downfield to our playmakers, and its funny how people forget that McNair fell over on some drop backs last year and dropped some snaps.........but in Baltimore Kyle Boller is the only QB who makes mistakes..... *eyes cannot stop rolling*
      HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I think its pointless to start Kyle, hes outta here after next year. What would starting him do? IMO it would cause us to lose and miss out on the playoffs, but even if he plays great and wins the superbowl like you think he could, than some other team will overpay him in FA. If we arent going to start McNair (which would be stupid because Super Bowl or not he put up results last year with that wonderful record we had) we should start someone who is actually gonna be with the team after next year.

This McNair vs Boller debate is so played out though. In fact its not even worth debating any more. I think Steve McNair poked ERU's sister. Barring injury McNair is the starting QB whether you guys hate him or love him. Im not the biggest McNair fan but hes who we got so im not going to hate on everything he does. I am a Ravens fan and he is a Raven, so regardless how good he is I will not hate on the guy.
        Last edited by ccB; 08-04-2007, 12:11 PM.

Comment

I think its pointless to start Kyle, hes outta here after next year. What would starting him do? IMO it would cause us to lose and miss out on the playoffs, but even if he plays great and wins the superbowl like you think he could, than some other team will overpay him in FA. If we arent going to start McNair (which would be stupid because Super Bowl or not he put up results last year with that wonderful record we had) we should start someone who is actually gonna be with the team after next year.

This McNair vs Boller debate is so played out though. In fact its not even worth debating any more. I think Steve McNair poked ERU's sister.

Thats the worst argument against Kyle starting ever. Don't start a guy who is better and would take us farther because he is a FA after the season, then lets get Suggs out of the lineup immediately.
          HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Ronnie Prude looks good.
            HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
              Thats the worst argument against Kyle starting ever. Don't start a guy who is better and would take us farther because he is a FA after the season, then lets get Suggs out of the lineup immediately.
              Besides you and your sidekick bigdawg who says hes going to take us farther? I mean if this was such an easy thing to figure out how come no one else is calling for Kyle to start? Not the fans, not the media, just you and big dawg. Man crush much?

Comment

Besides you and your sidekick bigdawg who says hes going to take us farther? I mean if this was such an easy thing to figure out how come no one else is calling for Kyle to start? Not the fans, not the media, just you and big dawg. Man crush much?

It doesn't take a genious to watch a QB who won't throw downfiled and acts like we dont have WRs and know he won't win anything for us when it counts. Not to mention McNair has proven over and over again that he is a choke artist and cant win the big game.
                HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Man crush = Jared Gaither not Kyle Boller!
                  HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Kyle for 19 to D Will.
                    HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                      It doesn't take a genious to watch a QB who won't throw downfiled and acts like we dont have WRs and know he won't win anything for us when it counts. Not to mention McNair has proven over and over again that he is a choke artist and cant win the big game.
                      KYLE BOLLER CANT EVEN WIN ENOUGH GAMES TO BE A CHOKE ARTIST! A choke artist is better than a guy who doesnt win!

Comment

Willis = unimpressive, tip toer, much worse tip toer than Jamal was.
                        HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

KYLE BOLLER CANT EVEN WIN ENOUGH GAMES TO BE A CHOKE ARTIST! A choke artist is better than a guy who doesnt win!

Actually its the same thing, you either win it all or you lose its that simple.
                          HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

how did barnes look

Comment

He didn't play tweeked his ankle during the week.
                              HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information