Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamal Lewis has some harsh words for the Ravens

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/footb...ewis-nfl_N.htm

Jamal has done nothing but talk down the Ravens since he went ot Cleveland, and this is probably the worst yet.

"I was ready to go," he says. "I didn't want to be there no more. I think they were making excuses, more than anything else, as far as the running game."
    The Ravens were making excuses? That's why when asked why you were averaging a measly 3.5 ypc you put the blame on the scheme, your ankle, and the offensive line. You didn't want to be there? Right. Anyone remember how much Jamal wanted to stay right before we got Willis?

"What did they do to make the running game better? Did they bring in new offensive linemen? No," he says. "They brought in a new quarterback (Steve McNair) … but got rid of Darnell Dinkins, a blocking tight end.
    Ah yes, third string tight end Darnell Dinkins was the reason Jamal couldn't run. Right...what an awful move by Ozzie.

"That didn't bother me," he says. "That just made me go out and want to do better. It was just like they weren't letting me do my job and they weren't supporting me. … A 2,000-yard rusher does not forget how to run the football. Somebody may forget how to rush the football. Now I'm in a better place. "
    Probably the worst quote yet. The Ravens weren't supporting you? How about when we supported you throughout your cocaine charges that put your career in jeopardy? When the Ravens handed you a fat 1 year deal after you performed terribly in 2005, averaging a measly 3.4 carry and failing to eclipse 1000 yards? You know, the 2000 yard rusher part is about the only thing I might agree with. I'd tend to think that a 2000 yard rusher does not forget how to run too. But somehow you did it during 2005, when you were still only 25 years old.

Lewis sounds like a determined man. Says he wants to restore his image. "That's why I needed to get out of Baltimore, because they weren't doing nothing but killing my career," he says.
    All I can say is I'm happy with Willis over this bum. I've never liked Jamal and I hope we dominate him this year.

Wasnt it Jamal who was doing anything possible to come back to Baltimore before we said we did not have plans on resigning him? This guy is full of it, This is just to make the Cleveland fans happy about having Jamal.

Comment

He lost 2nd, 3rd and 4th gear. Nothing the Ravens can do about that, seriously, he has nothing left in the tank.

Comment

The Ravens' did nothing but ruin his career? Aren't they the ones who made his career?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

"You know (Brian) Billick. He wants to throw the ball, anyway. I didn't fit their scheme. I was ready to go. I was tired of just being beat up and talked about."

We haven't thrown the ball since Vinny left, is this clown for real? Man I'm glad I started hating him last season.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

being a browns fan, yea i really didn't want lewis either. yes he was better then droughns but that doesn't take a whole lot. i would have rather traded for willis as well, once again just goes to show how the ravens organization is run much better then the browns is

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.

Comment

Good for him... wow thatws just stupid.. if he wasnt on teh ravens run heavy offence... would he have rushed for 2000 yards? i highly doubt it

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by mcdlaxbonz13 View Post
                being a browns fan, yea i really didn't want lewis either. yes he was better then droughns but that doesn't take a whole lot. i would have rather traded for willis as well, once again just goes to show how the ravens organization is run much better then the browns is
                Well it seems that your front office just waits to see who we let go and then makes their moves. On an unrelated note, I hope Derek Anderson wins that starting job.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

its being determined by a coin flip, that just lets you know how screwed up things are

Comment

If he didn't wanna be here then why did he re-sign before last season?
                    HALL OF FAMER!
                    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

What an idiot, I mean how dare the Ravens decide to sign a starting QB over a 3rd string TE, it's outrageous how they could do that, maybe if he didn't dance like John Travolta in the backfield he might have done something, I can't wait till Cleveland fans start seeing him having 20 carry, 30 yard games.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

I am glad this jerk got out, blame everybody except your self,you are not any good Jamal we are not afraid of you in clevland you have said we will see the Jamal of old for the past 3 years and nothing happened.

Comment

So what do you think Jamals excuses will be in Clevland?

Comment

old injuries acting up again

Comment

im going to ,laugh this year when jamal runs well all season and have you all put your foots in your mouths. do not underestimate the browns this year

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information