Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its That Time Again...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Its That Time Again...

    I know we had one thread like this already but now that th offseason is pretty much over and things are set for the mosat part as to who will play where for us.............Predict the schedule 2.0!!


    Week 1 Ravens @ Cincinnati

    Cincinnati is not as imposing to me as they once looked, that being said I still think they'll beat us in Cincy. McNair sucks donkey nutz in nationally televised games and should it be inclimate weather of any kind you might as well not even watch the game. Loss

    Week 2 Jets @ Ravens

    I've done a 180 on this game, the Jets are a team to watch this year IMO, I look for them to present matchup problems for our defense with Coles and Cotchery on the outside and a rejuvinated Justin McCaireins in the slot, then they have the guy who should be in our backfield Thomas Jones pounding the ball. Look for our offense to struggle and the Jets to win a close one. Loss

    Week 3 Cardinals @ Ravens

    I still think we'll win this one just because the Cardinals D other than Adrian Wilson is just not good. Win

    Week 4 Ravens @ Browns

    We're playing the Browns.......nuff said. Win

    Week 5 Ravens @ 49ers

    This is a game to me where the 49ers win a game they probably shouldn't, but they find a way too. Loss

    Week 6 Rams @ Ravens

    Tough game gonna be hard for us to stop the Rams O, but I think we can score a few more points against there D then they will score against ours. Win

    Week 7 Ravens @ Bills

    Bills D isnt ready to stop Clayton, D Will, Mase, and Willis and we'll be able to contain their O as we did at the end of last year. Win

    Week 8 Bye

    Week 9 Ravens @ Steelers

    Another nationally televised flop by McNair ad the boys. Loss

    Week 10 Bengals @ Ravens

    I think we'll take the Bengals in our house their D has serious question marks, but their O is scary as usual. Win

    Week 11 Browns @ Ravens

    We're playing the Browns.......nuff said. Win

    Week 12 Ravens @ Chargers

    Chargers have a better team then us, and we have to fly cross country to play them, that adds up to a disappointing L. Loss

    Week 13 Patriots @ Ravens

    There is no more talented team in the NFL then the Patriots, another nationally televised loss. Loss

    Week 14 Colts @ Ravens

    As I tell you now and told you before the playoff game last year, when you all told me I was wrong, we won't touch Peyton and we won't move the ball. Something about this team that we can't beat them, another nationally televised loser. Loss

    Week 15 Ravens @ Dolphins

    I look for Cam Cameron to coach his way out of a job after just 1 year, he is certainly doing a good job of looking like a buffoon so far. Win

    Week 16 Ravens @ Seahawks

    Seahawks are my pick to win it all, and we are just a team on the tracks as the train rolls through. Loss

    Week 17 Steelers @ Ravens

    Ravens pull off a nice win to end a disappointing season, hopefully Steve McNair's last as a member of the Ravens. Win


    By my count that would say Im predicting 8-8 for the boys and missing the playoffs or who knows perhaps the Bengals flop, and the Steelers flop and we sneak in to the playoffs by winning our division at 8-8 but I doubt that happens. Hopefully Im wrong about 2 or 3 of em and we can slide into the playoffs.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

    Xbox Live - Kevown8999

  • #2
    WOW ERU. Thanks for showing the 9ers the love! I don't see us beating you though. Your D is just way too physical for the 9ers. But thanks anyway. It should be a fun game to watch. Good luck to the Ravens this year.
    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
      WOW ERU. Thanks for showing the 9ers the love! I don't see us beating you though. Your D is just way too physical for the 9ers. But thanks anyway. It should be a fun game to watch. Good luck to the Ravens this year.

      Thanks bud, good luck to the Niners and may Vernon Davis set every record imaginable for a NFLer!!
      HALL OF FAMER!
      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

      Xbox Live - Kevown8999

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm sticking with my 11-5 prediction but the nationally televised games scare me for the reasons stated above.

        Magical sig by OSUGiants

        SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


        Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

        So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
          Thanks bud, good luck to the Niners and may Vernon Davis set every record imaginable for a NFLer!!
          HAHA. Doubt it. I'll take a little better consistency catching the ball and call it day.
          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

          Comment


          • #6
            I agree with big dawg 11-5, I think we start off the season good and get cold at the end. I think we win the division and lose int he playoffs. I got the Patriots winning it all, but hey who doesnt. I really couldnt imagine going 8-8 I just think eru is insecure, this way if we exceed his expectations he can be happy, and if by chance we do suck it up he can be the one saying I told you so. Its a sick and twisted win win situation for him. I just dont think anyone in our division improved enough to overtake us. The Bengals defense is a liability and the steelers arent going to be back to prominence yet IMO. I say we split both series with the bengals and steelers and we sweep the browns. I think we can win one of the big three games (against NE, IND, and SD) but I wouldnt be surprised if we get sweeped in that span of games. I dont think SF is a real threat but they have improved a lot and a loss to them could be a possibility but I think its unlikely. I think our defense will be able to rattle Alex Smith.
            Last edited by ccB; 08-22-2007, 11:34 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
              I agree with big dawg 11-5, I think we start off the season good and get cold at the end. I think we win the division and lose int he playoffs. I got the Patriots winning it all, but hey who doesnt. I really couldnt imagine going 8-8 I just think eru is insecure, this way if we exceed his expectations he can be happy, and if by chance we do suck it up he can be the one saying I told you so. Its a sick and twisted win win situation for him. I just dont think anyone in our division improved enough to overtake us. The Bengals defense is a liability and the steelers arent going to be back to prominence yet IMO. I say we split both series with the bengals and steelers and we sweep the browns. I think we can win one of the big three games (against NE, IND, and SD) but I wouldnt be surprised if we get sweeped in that span of games. I dont think SF is a real threat but they have improved a lot and a loss to them could be a possibility but I think its unlikely. I think our defense will be able to rattle Alex Smith.

              I truly believe we will be 8-8, we didnt get any better in the offseason, and our great saviour QB is a bum.
              HALL OF FAMER!
              PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
              JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

              Xbox Live - Kevown8999

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                I truly believe we will be 8-8, we didnt get any better in the offseason, and our great saviour QB is a bum.
                You could end up being completely right. I just hate how our whole season is based on the play of two players. I trully believe McNair will be just as good as last year (which was pretty good until the playoffs) or even better because of being more comfortable with the playbook. Willis is a huge question mark right now but I still believe hes an improvement of Jamal. If these two step up theres no reason why we shouldnt be mentioned in teh same breath as SD, Indy, and NE, but neither player is a lock to be good or even average for that matter. This season will be interesting for sure.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
                  HAHA. Doubt it. I'll take a little better consistency catching the ball and call it day.
                  He's still young man. Give him a break ;) This is technically his 1 1/2st season anyway, so he's got time.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                    You could end up being completely right. I just hate how our whole season is based on the play of two players. I trully believe McNair will be just as good as last year (which was pretty good until the playoffs) or even better because of being more comfortable with the playbook. Willis is a huge question mark right now but I still believe hes an improvement of Jamal. If these two step up theres no reason why we shouldnt be mentioned in teh same breath as SD, Indy, and NE.
                    That is true but unlike you I have zero faith in either. We all know how I feel about McNair, but while I want to give Willis a chance he just reminds me of Jamal but with less power, he takes too long to find the whole and tip toes like Tiny Tim in a tulip field after he gets the ball.
                    HALL OF FAMER!
                    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

                    Xbox Live - Kevown8999

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Yeah I just hate to go into a season with no confidence at all, until either prove to me in a real game they cant do it I will support both of them. Hell I am not even a McNair fan I just think hes the QB that gives us the best chance at winning. With McGahee I trully do not know what to expect, I'd like to think his troubles in Buffalo were because of well being in Buffalo but I cannot trully gauge what type of player he is until I see him running in a real game and not a meaningless pre season game. I try not to pass judgement before either get the chance to screw up. If McNair comes out and within the first 4 games doesnt perform and costs us games I'll be calling for Boller to get in there too, but until that happens I think McNair is the choice.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I think we will pull off 1 win in that San Diego/NE/Indy line up. I dont know which one though.


                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

                        Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          IMO you all go 9-7, I hate the division winners schedule. It's so nice to have KC/TEN this year instead of IND/NE.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                            IMO you all go 9-7, I hate the division winners schedule. It's so nice to have KC/TEN this year instead of IND/NE.
                            Yeah I guess tanking down the stretch does have some advantages.....

                            Magical sig by OSUGiants

                            SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                            Originally posted by Job
                            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                            So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              ERU I know you've probably heard this before but you are way too pessimistic. We are not an 8-8 team, I can't see us losing to the Jets and the 49ers. They both are solid teams but I really think we will overpower them. I also have us sweeping the Steelers and beating the Colts, finishing 12-4.
                              Last edited by dcarey20; 08-23-2007, 05:11 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information