Matt Willis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Willis

Im extremely happy we signed him to the practice squad, He showed more than Moore, Darling, Figurs, or any other WR on the team not named Clayton, Mason, or Williams. The only reason DVD made the team is because he can be a gunner on special teams, but as far as being a contributing WR on offense Willis was clearly the 4th best WR on the team IMO.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Well for now he's on the PS, so we'll have to wait for a while for him to get into the game. But I'm very glad he made it, I was pulling for him.

Comment

I liked him I am glad we got him on the PS.

Comment

I was very impressed with Matt Willis during the preseason and glad to see him staying in the fold with the practice squad. Hell I'm still shocked we actually parted ways with Moore......

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Yeah no doubt I'm happy Willis is still around. He was definitely impressive and could have some sort of future with us once double d is gone.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information