*Week 1 Discussion*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Week 1 Discussion*

Refs screwed us over on the PI call on Heap.....too many turnovers....Billick has gone INSANE because he called freakin passing plays on 3rd and 1 and on the goaline. Any more thoughts?

Sig by BuckNaked
    Ravens
    Baltimore Orioles
    Maryland Terrapins

Horrible play calling, we are up by 1 with 7 minutes left and 5 players who could be short yardage backs and we pass on 3rd and 1. What was up with all those passes inside the 5 also when you have 5 players who can be short yardage backs.

Comment

Playcalling was horrible, i don't know what Billick was thinking.....needless to say it was a very exciting game to watch with Ed Reed returning a punt for a touchdown and everything, but man, i have so much RAGE against the refs and Billick right now its not even funny. And there were too many turnovers....and Tony Kornheiser was being an a$$hole....i could go on and on....

Sig by BuckNaked
      Ravens
      Baltimore Orioles
      Maryland Terrapins

Comment

yea Reed is a beast but the play calling cost us IMO and the bull crap PI.

Comment

***** ******* *******. thats all I have to say.

Comment

The worst thing for Ravens fans is when we wake up tommorow and see Ray Lewis out for the season w/ a torn tricepe.

Comment

And maybe Ogden also.

Comment

horriable call by the ref on the heap endzone play

thats was a TD and we should gone to O.T.

Comment

Awful play calling we gave Jamal 25+ carries and he got 2 yards a pop Mcgahee is getting 4+ yards a carry and on a night which the passing game produced 20 turnovers and it was wet, can't believe the playcalling. 3rd and 1 you run the ball with Mcgahee. 2nd and goal from the 1 you run the ball atleast on 2nd and probably 3rd instead of passing 2nd, 3rd, and 4th and wasting a play on a throw away in which a run would have scored for you. Playcalling sucked, everyone hates him but I love McNair, unfortunate turnovers but he made great throws and is an effing soldier, no other QB could stand in there with that awful pass blocking, he also being a man took credit for the loss after, I love him, btw Ed Reed is the man, LeRon McClain booo!!!!

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

To be honest I dont see what was wrong with the playcalling. There was 2 TD passes to Heap right there. Its not Billicks fault that he got screwed on one and Heap just flat out dropped the other.

Comment

Another big game on national television that McNair played terrible in. Was there any pass he threw that a reciever didnt have to use their full vertical to get the ball? Im sick of this clown already and its only been 1 dam game. GIVE KYLE THE STARTING NOD!
                      HALL OF FAMER!
                      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

our QB situation is sucky right now
                        mcnair looked terrible and the oline didnt help much... boller looked shaky and threw off his back foot on every single throw...

i hated this game so much... im so pissed

Go Ravens!

Comment

Boller is crap, I wouldn't have him starting on my pee wee team, he is crap and anyone who likes him must only like him on looks. Awful accuracy, his fundamentals break down in the pocket when pressured, has no sense of where defenders are, he has fumbalitist, I have posted it here hundreds of times so no need to post more, tired of McNair haters, (ERU) did he make awful mistakes sure but it was a sloppy game in general. It's not his fault Mark Clayton blows, yeah I don't care if he was hurt, And yes unlike everyone else I am still a Derrick Mason fan and haven't anointed Clayton, Demtetrius, and Sypnewski as HOF's. There I said it, lol.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

I'll admit McNair did have an awful game and probably should have taken some sacks instead of throwing the ball in the air like an idiot....but I doubt that Kyle would have done any better. We needed to freakin run the ball more BILLICK!!!!! argh

Sig by BuckNaked
                            Ravens
                            Baltimore Orioles
                            Maryland Terrapins

Comment

The reason McNair threw the passes high was beause his groin was hurt, he would have lowered the passes if he planted on is leg but it would hurt his groin.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information