McGahee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McGahee

What is everybodys thought on how he did? Personally I liked what I saw for it being his first game, but I hope he improves.

He had a tremendous game I thought. No he didnt break 100yds but he also only carried the ball what 18 times ? He played better then Jamal would have and down the stretch he stepped up we should have given him the ball down inside the 5 instead we opted to pass, good that we are trying new things.. but with the game on the line we always seem to revert back and rely on what works normally but we didnt do that... otherwise I think #23 would have had his first TD as a Raven

Comment

I thought he was so-so. On some of his bigger carries he didn't get touched for forever but then on the others he had nowhere to go. I wasn't impressed but I wouldn't be discouraged if I was a Ravens fan.

Without a doubt he did better than Jamal would've but I guess that's not saying much :D

Comment

He has shown me what I needed to see, that being he is an upgrade over Jamal. Now if only we can get some wins. We have an easier streak coming up in our schedule, heres to hoping we can string some wins together.

Comment

You're lucky that your TEs block well because a lot of those off-tackle plays didn't work in Buffalo.

Comment

I love his style, kind of like Rudi Johnson.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
              I love his style, kind of like Rudi Johnson.
              Rudi Johnson is a lot more physical than Willis is

Comment

Willis did good for his first game here...too bad he wasnt given the ball more...like on the goaline......

Sig by BuckNaked
                Ravens
                Baltimore Orioles
                Maryland Terrapins

Comment

Decent game from Willis, he better play much much better and earn that $40 million in the games for the rest of the year.
                  HALL OF FAMER!
                  PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                  JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

he wasnt getting the ball a lot, he could have easily got 2 TDs, when Musa scored it and we were inside the 5 at the end of the game.

Comment

He needed the ball more thats true, Im just sayin if this is what we get for 16 games then its a very disappointing signing by us, but hopefully he produces more as the games go on.
                      HALL OF FAMER!
                      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I think he had a good game and DEFENTILY shown he is an upgrade from Jamal. I mean look at his debut compared Jamals in Cleveland.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                          he wasnt getting the ball a lot, he could have easily got 2 TDs, when Musa scored it and we were inside the 5 at the end of the game.
                          Very true 2 more carries and he could have easily had 85 yards and 2 TD's and everyone would be singing his praise.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

well (not a willis hater) but i watched the game.....

and he went down very easily on first contact...imo, and ito of my ravens fans friends...

but, hes your hb now, ill have fun cheering for lynch

see you all in week 7? 8?

Comment

IDK if he knows the difference between 3 and 4 yet. Buffan71 should know what I'm talking about

BTW, I think that he had a pretty good game for his first time playing as a Raven (in regular season).

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information