Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's official

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    its official, im not a fan of any of our QB's


    Go Ravens!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
      its official, im not a fan of any of our QB's
      You can have Troy Smith throwing quick slants or 60 yard bombs...


      Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by dcarey20 View Post
        I am part of the KBC. Watching Steve McNair last night was unbearable. It was the most frustrated I have been in a long, long time. Maybe ever. McNair does nothing to further the progress of the offense. His arm is shot. I thought that maybe he still had some of his accuracy left, but it looks like even that is gone after last night. Boller brings so much more to the table, and was about as clutch as he could have been against the Bengals. It was great to see that outstanding out route to D Mason on 4th down last night. I know McNair couldn't have done that.

        I've been supporting McNair through and through, trying to think logically, but last night made me want to punch a hole in my wall.

        I was wrong, the Boller supporters were right...

        Start Boller!
        Doesn't feel better to finally be right? Welcome to the Dark Side my friend! :D

        Magical sig by OSUGiants

        SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


        Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

        So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

        Comment


        • #19
          Only thing I gotta say was, for all the bs during that game,Boller completed a td to Todd Heap to have it taken from him. Then he throws a nice pass but Heap drops it, we could have won in OT the way Carson Palmer looked and Kyle had something to prove. All im saying....

          Comment


          • #20
            Hey bigdawg in your neg rep you said he isnt the offensive leader, if McNair isnt then who is?

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
              Hey bigdawg in your neg rep you said he isnt the offensive leader, if McNair isnt then who is?
              Sadly we don't have one. No one on that side of the ball steps up and tries to rally the troops. That is until Kyle came in to the Game on Monday. Kyle is the only semblance of a leader on that side, and maybe Mason.

              Magical sig by OSUGiants

              SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


              Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

              So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

              Comment


              • #22
                I think McNair can still do the job once he gets healthy again. After that performance he'll have to, the pass rush was crazy what were the lineman doing? Week 3
                sunday will be different....

                Comment


                • #23
                  McNair does that IMO last year in Clevland and against SD he brought us victories in tight games.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                    McNair does that IMO last year in Clevland and against SD he brought us victories in tight games.
                    Well you're living in the past. Last year is done and over with and has no bearing on this year.

                    Magical sig by OSUGiants

                    SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                    Originally posted by Job
                    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                    So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      OK and McNair was injured this game so he wouldnt have had his best performance.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X

                      Debug Information