No announcement yet.

Its time! THE KBC IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its time! THE KBC IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right gents, The KBC is back in full swing and finally the football gods have heard our words. Kyle is taking back this franchise! :D

The Dark Side will prevail!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Please dear lord and saviour Jesus Christ...please let Kyle start on Sunday so we can win.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

we would win with McNair or Boller probably the Jets arent at a level of New England, Chargers, or Colts

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
        we would win with McNair or Boller probably the Jets arent at a level of New England, Chargers, or Colts
        That right there shows how naive you really are. You have to prepare each and every week for your opponents because when you overlook them you will get beat! The Jets are a playoff caliber team and went last year, not to mention they can beat a New England team like they did last year in NE. Plus they upgraded in the offseason with a Thomas Jones and that kid Clemmens is out to make a name for himself plus has a Coles and Cotchery at WR as weapons.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

Just because I think we are the better team doesnt mean I think we should underestimate them, yea they are good but w/ McNair at QB we can beat them and maybe w/ Boller at QB we could beat them to.

Comment

Hopefully Boller starts, I am gonna love our 10-0 loss, enjoy 5 INT's, and 7 Fumbles.

But somehow I think you guys will make excuses for Kyle Marino. He throws and INT it's Dmase's fault for not jumping high enough, he gets sacked it's cause Heap couldn't get open, he fumbles it's cause Mcgahee couldn't block 3 guys at 1 time, but anyways I'm hoping for a start!!!

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

good point Ghetto I could see them making excuses but I think it is natural to think excuses for the players you like and bash the players you dont like

Comment

Go Boller!

Comment

The Ravens would win this game with Tony Banks at QB.
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

O how I hate Kyle...The way he fumbles, bumbles, and overall is not..I repeat.. is not the future of this franchise, say what you will about McNair last week. but yes he is my guy for one more season and Kyle is a good backup.... Period

Comment

I agree Geo and Trkaline.

Yes McNair is nothing special but I am not certain Kyle could do better.

If McNair had the same redzone performance that Kyle had the KBC would be bashing him for not pulling out a win and choking when it matters.

Comment

I'd rather Kyle Boller start this week so we can keep McNair healthy for the difficult games against the Colts, Chargers, and Patriots...because simply put, we have a better chance of winning with McNair at QB against those teams

Sig by BuckNaked
                        Ravens
                        Baltimore Orioles
                        Maryland Terrapins

Comment

That is a good point, I think we could win with the Kyle Boller playing like his rookie year at QB because I think our defense will make Clemens head explode.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                            Hopefully Boller starts, I am gonna love our 10-0 loss, enjoy 5 INT's, and 7 Fumbles.

But somehow I think you guys will make excuses for Kyle Marino. He throws and INT it's Dmase's fault for not jumping high enough, he gets sacked it's cause Heap couldn't get open, he fumbles it's cause Mcgahee couldn't block 3 guys at 1 time, but anyways I'm hoping for a start!!!
                            Funny because all this rhetoric basically describes Steve McNair's performance in Cincy..........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

McNair was hurt which led to his high passes and some INTs.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information