Mike Anderson............WOW?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Anderson............WOW?

He just can't catch a break with this team. My theory he slept with a Coach's wife.

But seriously, he may be one of the most puzzling signings in the history of this franchise.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
    He just can't catch a break with this team. My theory he slept with a Coach's wife.

But seriously, he may be one of the most puzzling signings in the history of this franchise.
    Bleh Mcgahee is a beast and Musa runs with great power. I am fine with him being inactive. Hopefully Musa can back up Mcgahee until they retire.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

I totally agree that Musa is running good and I'm glad to see him stay healthy and contribute. Still this whole scenario with Anderson is puzzling.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

Musa is just out playing him and McGahee is a beast.

Comment

Mike Anderson has been having some family/personal issues. Hopefully he'll be able to deal with them and come back sometime soon. It is weird how the guy has basically not played in the regular season since he signed here.

Comment

Originally posted by Troj2man View Post
            Mike Anderson has been having some family/personal issues. Hopefully he'll be able to deal with them and come back sometime soon. It is weird how the guy has basically not played in the regular season since he signed here.
            According to all reports, the family concerns were only in Week 1 and now he's back with the team. Still no one from the team will shed any light on why he's been buried on the depth chart, its very eerie actually.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
              Musa is just out playing him and McGahee is a beast.
              How exactly? Anderson ran well in preseason and training camps just like Smith but yet all of a sudden Anderson disappeared from the team's thoughts. Hence my theory on him sleeping with a coach's wife, it would fit the scenario.....

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Well since Musa always showed potential he just got injured in freak situations so we bring in Anderson thinking Musa cant contribute but now he is doing well so he gets more time then Anderson.

Comment

I guess we can add to the list of players who wont be here next year......BJ Sams gets company on that list.
                  HALL OF FAMER!
                  PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                  JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I don't get it either...it's not that it's much of a deal from a winning standpoint, because McGahee's been great and Musa's done good as well. But Mike has been the consumate teammate during his tenure here and he's done nothing but play well in his limited chances. I'm not sure what the deal is, I feel bad for Mike because he deserves to play.

Comment

Musa is great but i think Mike also deserves to play.

Sig by BuckNaked
                      Ravens
                      Baltimore Orioles
                      Maryland Terrapins

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information