Week 4 gameday Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 4 gameday Thread

Ok everything that is going wrong is going wrong. McNair is obviously hurt, why the hell is Willis not getting more carries, our staff is dumb as skeet, our D is borderline pathetic. Our secondary is a top 10 worse in the NFL right now, the LB's can't cover for crap. C-mac I have no idea how he was beat that badly, and Jamal is breaking runs like he is a real running back. The only players who are playing are Ray Lewis and Ed Reed, add to that special teams is crap. Offsides on a missed field goal gives the Browns an eventual touchdown, Matt Stover misses a 46 yard field goal, and Yamon Figurs fumbles a kickoff that goes for a Browns TD.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

wat the freakkkkkkkkk

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
      wat the freakkkkkkkkk
      My thoughts exactly

Sig by BuckNaked
      Ravens
      Baltimore Orioles
      Maryland Terrapins

Comment

Steve McNair cost us another one, what a piece of ****!!
        HALL OF FAMER!
        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
          Steve McNair cost us another one, what a piece of ****!!
          I would say the defense cost us more

Sig by BuckNaked
          Ravens
          Baltimore Orioles
          Maryland Terrapins

Comment

Originally posted by bmoreravens5289 View Post
            I would say the defense cost us more
            Really? I'll blame our pathetic QB who throws terrible passes, throws off his back foot, throws the ball to the other team, and makes terrible decisions! It's time to give up on this disgrace and give the ball to Kyle Boller.
            HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Everyone wants to blame Mcnair and leave alone the untouchables, but I don't care about the untouchables, Chris Mccalister you got fooled like an idiot, awful, awful coverage, taking a chance when you are in man coverage with no support against a vertical threat receiver. How about not getting any pressure on the QB whatsover. Even if we had Peyton Manning you can't do anything when the Dline is in the backfield before the wideouts even start their breaks. Stop ragging on McNair and blame Chris Mccalister, Dwan Edwards, Yamon Figurs, etc. Mcnair played a decent game, he put his body on the line with his crap whole lineman just to give his team a chance. And WTF is up with Mcgahee getting so few carries even though he is our most dangerous weapon. Is he obese or something, why does he have to be taken out after every carry for Jamal Jr., Musa Smith.

Comment

Our defense got no pressure at all, and the coverage sucked....man we are missing Pryce and Rolle ALOT...And how about this pathetic stat: we got into Browns territory on every drive of the game! and we only managed 13 points out of that....so eventually it all boils down to getting pressure on the QB and getting McGahee the ball more....and no more stupid mistakes like fumbling on kickoffs

Sig by BuckNaked
                Ravens
                Baltimore Orioles
                Maryland Terrapins

Comment

I mean it is rediculous Mcahee had 105 yards on only 14 carries. Keep Musa Smith out, I think Will is capable of playing more than 1 play without having to hit the oxygen tank.Tsizzle needs to put his hand down we are getting to pressure.

Comment

I hate this man:

I love this man:

Anyway, week 4 was a horrendous effort in every way, shape and form with the exception of Willis McGahee.

Comment

McNair groin is screwing with him the TV staff explained it perfectly earlier about how his accuracy, mechanics, and everything are affected by his injury, he is out limping every down of course he wont play as good as he should have.

McGahee is a monster, we gave Jamal the ball 30 times and he gets 2 yards, McGahee is a beast at RB and as a reciever and he still dont get him the ball and he is our 40 million dollar man. We pass it 50 times with a QB who is hurt preety bad because his mechanics, and accuracy suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                        McNair groin is screwing with him the TV staff explained it perfectly earlier about how his accuracy, mechanics, and everything are affected by his injury, he is out limping every down of course he wont play as good as he should have.

McGahee is a monster, we gave Jamal the ball 30 times and he gets 2 yards, McGahee is a beast at RB and as a reciever and he still dont get him the ball and he is our 40 million dollar man. We pass it 50 times with a QB who is hurt preety bad because his mechanics, and accuracy suck.

Then I hate him even more, if you're not healthy get off the ******* field and let Kyle who is better anywho play!
                        HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

That is exactly right... McNair doesn't suck he is just hurt badly !

Boller needs to be in until McNair is 100% and then let them battle for the starting gig. McGhee needs to get more touches... no we don't want to wear him down at the start of the season playing in our division. But he is getting 6 or 7 yards at a clip... let him run for 200 ! He could have carried us today literally and won this game..

With Pryce and Rolle out we are lacking that depth we thought we had on D but when everyone is back healthy at the end of the season and playing well we can still be 10 - 6 and make a strong run in the playoffs we don't want to peak early and then sputter out...

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                            I mean it is rediculous Mcahee had 105 yards on only 14 carries. Keep Musa Smith out, I think Will is capable of playing more than 1 play without having to hit the oxygen tank.Tsizzle needs to put his hand down we are getting to pressure.
                            Its tough to keep running the ball when you're down by 3 TDs in the second half. At least Sizzle's price is plummeting.
                            HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

yea I actually wouldnt have cried for Boller on because McNair was obviously hurt, I like that warrior mentallity but sometimes you gotta just do whats best for the team.

It still pisses me off McGahee isnt getting the ball after all the $ he got and he is a beast.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information