This is depressing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is depressing

"It was frustrating. We'd get into the red zone and had to settle for field goals. We've got to do better. It's something we're going to have to work on," said Ravens quarterback Steve McNair.

Not only is our offense atrocious, but they can't even come up with an original quote about its failures. Its really getting ridiculous out there on the field, this pathetic excuse for an NFL offense is not going to put points on the board against the likes of Indy and New England. Hell if Pittsburgh can shut up the likes of Seattle while missing 2 of their more important defensive players, we may be in store for some serious retribution for spanking them last year.

I'm tired of cliches, excuses, and whatever the hell else goes on with this team trying to ******** up about why the offense struggles. Coach, baby I love ya and think you are a great Head Coach, but seriously you need to fire yourself from the Offensive Coordinator duties. Your system does not work here in Baltimore and its time for something else. There's no reason why this offense should be this horrid, you have the likes of a Willis McGahee, Derrick Mason, Mark Clayton, Demetrius Williams, Todd Heap, and Quinn Sypniewski any other OC in the league could be putting up points with this talent except you apparently. I understand that you want Matt Stover to be a Hall of Famer and are doing the best that you can to build his resume but this nonsense needs to stop and NOW!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

The most telling stat on the lackluster performance of this putrid Offense:

3 for 13 .231 PCT

Thats the Red Zone efficiency with Steve "Air" McNair as the QB.

2 for 3 .667 PCT

Thats the Red Zone efficiency with Kyle Boller as the QB.

The proof is in the pudding fellas, McNair needs to take a seat.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

100% agree. I can't tell you how sick and tired I am of Brian Billick coming out and trying to put some lame ass spin on how the game went. He tiptoes around post game questions week after week, and it's been going on for years. It gets to the point where it looks like he is mocking the reporters' and fans' intelligence with some of the BS that he churns out. Go out and make the adjustments, stop trying to mask the situation. This has to be one of the most frustrating teams in the NFL right now, and for the most part, it comes down to 2 people. I think we know who I'm talking about.

Comment

Something needs to be done with the offense and fast! Enough of the dink and dunk game. IMO we're playing not to lose, we need to be playing to win. Just enough is not going to work when we go up against NE, SD, and Indy. We need to figure out a way to get the ball down the field.

Comment

Whats depressing is the thought of having to go down to the stadium on sunday and watch Steve McNair for 4 quarters. Thats depressing!
          HALL OF FAMER!
          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by Troj2man View Post
            Something needs to be done with the offense and fast! Enough of the dink and dunk game. IMO we're playing not to lose, we need to be playing to win. Just enough is not going to work when we go up against NE, SD, and Indy. We need to figure out a way to get the ball down the field.
            Whats even worse is McNair is constantly checking down on these roots. I'm not going to speculate on why he does but he is and its just revolting. This offense couldn't score on some high school teams.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
              Whats depressing is the thought of having to go down to the stadium on sunday and watch Steve McNair for 4 quarters. Thats depressing!
              I think I just threw up from the thought of that.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information