Scott's New Mock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott's New Mock

He has us talking Mike Jenkins, which I think is a solid pick. He's big physical, and is pretty fast. We have those 3 young guys, but we can't bank on them developing, especially since our pass D has been not as good as expected this year. If we don't go corner, I'd definitely look to get a Dlineman or maybe even a QB.

By the way, this week, we'll have 3 rookies starting on the line.

I'll say it now, theres no way we take a QB in the first round.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
      I'll say it now, theres no way we take a QB in the first round.
      Unless someone like Andre Woodson falls to us. We would grab him in a second.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Originally posted by Yung Flippa View Post
        Unless someone like Andre Woodson falls to us. We would grab him in a second.
        I'd rather have Matt Ryan then Woodson.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

The DT pick for the chargers isnt flashy, but its smart. I'm glad Scott doesnt have us taking a LB in the first round like most drafts.. i guess it shows a higher level of quality, which is why i respect this site so much.

Im anxiously awaiting those player rankings too.. cant wait for that stuff i eat it up

sig by bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by America View Post
            He has us talking Mike Jenkins, which I think is a solid pick. He's big physical, and is pretty fast. We have those 3 young guys, but we can't bank on them developing, especially since our pass D has been not as good as expected this year. If we don't go corner, I'd definitely look to get a Dlineman or maybe even a QB.

By the way, this week, we'll have 3 rookies starting on the line.
            Jared Gaither should have been starting all along!
            HALL OF FAMER!
            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
              Jared Gaither should have been starting all along!
              Are you still sticking by those words? Gaither looked pretty damn bad out there. He's obviously not ready for the NFL yet. At least as a starter that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Troj2man View Post
                Are you still sticking by those words? Gaither looked pretty damn bad out there. He's obviously not ready for the NFL yet. At least as a starter that is.
                Lets not be too critical of Gaither, I mean for a Supplemental pick to be starting right now is a combination of need as well as his talent and commitment to learning. He's very raw right now but still is very impressive considering how short of a time he's been with the team. He's shown a lot of flashes of potential and has exceeded my expectations as of yet. We definitely got a steal in getting him and I'm really excited to see him in the future as our center piece LT. Of course with all that I'll be much happier when JO and Adam Terry are healthy.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

What did Gaither do that was bad? He out performed Marshall Yanda, he outperformed basically every performance Yanda has had all year. Why are you not calling out Yanda?
                  HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

What did Gaither do that was bad? He out performed Marshall Yanda, he outperformed basically every performance Yanda has had all year. Why are you not calling out Yanda?
                    Hey man I love Gaither as well, but I have to say that his performance against the Rams dissapointed me. I felt Yanda was better, doesn't mean he was that great though. Gaither was getting pushed back alot, I can remember one play when Willis was crushed right after he got the ball because Gaither's man just bullied him. You can't be too upset with it though, even with all the talent he's extremely raw at this point. Not to mention that he against guys like James Hall and Leonard Little, who were both really impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by dcarey20 View Post
                      Hey man I love Gaither as well, but I have to say that his performance against the Rams dissapointed me. I felt Yanda was better, doesn't mean he was that great though. Gaither was getting pushed back alot, I can remember one play when Willis was crushed right after he got the ball because Gaither's man just bullied him. You can't be too upset with it though, even with all the talent he's extremely raw at this point. Not to mention that he against guys like James Hall and Leonard Little, who were both really impressive.

I wasn't trying to make it sound like Gaither played great, because personally I thought all 5 members of the OL should have donated their game checks to me because they sucked on sunday. But hopefully this experience is gonna make them get better week by week.
                      HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Again Yanda has been very solid so far this season. There's a reason why Mcgahee had most of his yards off the right side Sunday. Gaither looked absolutely lost out there. Leonard Little destroyed him numerous times. It just shows how Gaither is not yet ready to start in the NFL. He'll get better with time though. He's got Schobel to go up against @ Buffalo, he should be able to hold his own.

I wasn't trying to make it sound like Gaither played great, because personally I thought all 5 members of the OL should have donated their game checks to me because they sucked on sunday. But hopefully this experience is gonna make them get better week by week.
                        I wouldn't say all 5 members of the OL looked bad. Grubbs looked like a beast out there. I would say 4 of them looked pretty bad. The worst IMO was Chris Chester. He looked real bad at center.

Comment

I wouldn't say all 5 members of the OL looked bad. Grubbs looked like a beast out there. I would say 4 of them looked pretty bad. The worst IMO was Chris Chester. He looked real bad at center.
                          That is a real concern, Spencer Folau said on the play that got Boller blindsided and fumbling that Chester made the wrong call and had Gaither going to the DT and McGahee on Little alone. Now how Folau knew that is beyond me unless he is on the sidelin and I dont know it, but thats what he said on NST today. Never the less safe to say Chris Chester has been the most disappointing OLman on the team, I mean he looked terrible at RG and has looked worse at C. Thats beginning to look like a mistake pick although its still early.
                          HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                            I'd rather have Matt Ryan then Woodson.
                            Really? Matt Ryan over Andre Woodson?
                            Andre has thrown like 3 interceptions in his last 1038382 passes!
                            Pretty sure that Ryan hasn't done that.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Originally posted by Yung Flippa View Post
                              Really? Matt Ryan over Andre Woodson?
                              Andre has thrown like 3 interceptions in his last 1038382 passes!
                              Pretty sure that Ryan hasn't done that.
                              Matt Ryan is the more polished QB IMO. He's been a very good QB for Boston College for a few years now and I think his game translates very well to the NFL. Andre Woodson may just be a product of Kentucky's system.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information