Ravens General Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens General Discussion

Well we had our old thread but they just deleted it so we will start a new one....

This is very annoying. I don't like this new style. whatever

Comment

I kind of liked having the one massive thread, it brought everything together so you only needed to remember the last page number you read and then it was easy to catch up on.

vbulletin boards are a big improvement over the old ones. People just need to give them time to get things up and running. Scott is busy enough with the Combine and then having to convert a forum over it will take some time. I am positive that things like the skin, size of threads and numerous issues with post counts and whatnot will be resolved. Everyone needs to be a little patient and it will be much better especially during the draft.

Comment

whoa... the boards have become wierd./////

Go Ravens!

Comment

I don't like this new forum!! We lost everything from our discussion thread and that what annoys me most of all. Post counts are whatever, yes I was looking forward to getting mine up higher but I know they will be restored. But what about our discussion thread? This is bush league.............

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

yeah this new set up is wierd. im not a fan

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

damn i just posted up a great picture of one of clarence moores two catches

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                I don't like this new forum!! We lost everything from our discussion thread and that what annoys me most of all. Post counts are whatever, yes I was looking forward to getting mine up higher but I know they will be restored. But what about our discussion thread? This is bush league.............
                Well we had our discussion but what happened was, there were two Ravens threads and they deleted the one that had our Discussion in it. Sucks but oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                  Well we had our discussion but what happened was, there were two Ravens threads and they deleted the one that had our Discussion in it. Sucks but oh well.

Yeah I guess we have to start over fresh............

Kyle Boller should be our starting QB in 2007! :D :D :D :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                    Yeah I guess we have to start over fresh............

Kyle Boller should be our starting QB in 2007! :D :D :D :D

AGREED!!

And also since we are starting fresh, lets all start fresh no more fighting between Ravens fans dammit!
                    HALL OF FAMER!
                    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                      AGREED!!

And also since we are starting fresh, lets all start fresh no more fighting between Ravens fans dammit!
                      Lets just keep it to our usual civil, intelligent discussion that we usually have.

I would like to see an open camp for the Quarterback job, since I do like seeing our offense with a more down field element then we have with McNair in there. I would worry about losing the veterans in the lockerroom though if Boller starts without a complete dominant showing over McNair in training camp.

Comment

Originally posted by YouNeverKnow View Post
                        Lets just keep it to our usual civil, intelligent discussion that we usually have.

I would like to see an open camp for the Quarterback job, since I do like seeing our offense with a more down field element then we have with McNair in there. I would worry about losing the veterans in the lockerroom though if Boller starts without a complete dominant showing over McNair in training camp.
                        i agree. open compitition would be the best thing. if boller is ready then he'll show it and if not then we still have mcnair and boller still can come in later if mcnair is struggling

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

It is rumored that the Raiders could possibly cut Lamont Jordan. What would you guys think about getting him. He is a university of Maryland player so he would be a draw to Terps fans who remember him. Plus hes a big powerful back and even though he doesnt seem very young hes not been a starter for too many years so there shouldnt be too much wear and tear.

Comment

I think he is 28ish but was on the bench earlier at NYJ I would like him

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                              It is rumored that the Raiders could possibly cut Lamont Jordan. What would you guys think about getting him. He is a university of Maryland player so he would be a draw to Terps fans who remember him. Plus hes a big powerful back and even though he doesnt seem very young hes not been a starter for too many years so there shouldnt be too much wear and tear.
                              He'll want big money though, and I would be very reluctant to give him a big contract.
                              HALL OF FAMER!
                              PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                              JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information