Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yea that is preety late, stay safe, a girl from my schools 09 class had a kid at senior week and she has no way of finding the father, thats how drunk she got.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
      yea that is preety late, stay safe, a girl from my schools 09 class had a kid at senior week and she has no way of finding the father, thats how drunk she got.
      ok
      i admit it

i am the father

Go Ravens!

Comment

• haha I always feel bad for those ladies that cant find the father and they brought in like 10 guys for paternity tests to some TV show.

Comment

haha I always feel bad for those ladies that cant find the father and they brought in like 10 guys for paternity tests to some TV show.
          that tv show is the maury show hosted by a DC native... that show is ridiculous..
          haha

Go Ravens!

Comment

• yea I actually like to watch Maury, but I think it got taken off the air or something.

Comment

yea that is preety late, stay safe, a girl from my schools 09 class had a kid at senior week and she has no way of finding the father, thats how drunk she got.
              09 Class? so what she's like 15-16 years old?

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• good catch, I meant 06, 09 is my class, OC better watch out that year. I always in a way feel bad for like 15-16 year old mothers.

Comment

yea I noticed that, it was a slight drizzle then there was a insane down poor.

I just learned today that somtimes Sharks get into the chesepeake bay.
                  The bay is home to Grey Nurse Sharks.......any body of water that connects to the ocean in any way has Sharks in it or could have sharks in it.
                  HALL OF FAMER!
                  PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                  JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• yea in Science I heard a great white or something got at the edge of the bay near virginia. That is preety crazy.

Comment

• I don't step foot in any body of salt water because I have a very large fear of Sharks. If you go to OCMD and go to the end of the boardwalk in a glass case is a stuffed Shark that was caught in OCMD and it is friggin massive!!
                      HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• yea I know what you are talking about, that thing is gigantic. It is by Harrisons harbor watch, that place is awesome has anybody ever been there?

Comment

yea I know what you are talking about, that thing is gigantic. It is by Harrisons harbor watch, that place is awesome has anybody ever been there?
                          Nah never been, but dam I love OCMD. Best thing in the world is to sit out on an ocean side balcony and just listen to the ocean, drink beers, smoke cigars, play cards is just so peaceful!
                          HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                            Nah never been, but dam I love OCMD. Best thing in the world is to sit out on an ocean side balcony and just listen to the ocean, drink beers, smoke cigars, play cards is just so peaceful!
                            You just explained nirvana! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• yea I cant drink beer yet, I like to go to Jolly Roger water park, that is so fun.

Comment

yea I cant drink beer yet, I like to go to Jolly Roger water park, that is so fun.
                                I started at 17 so you're what 16? :D Seriously kids don't drink and drive!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information