Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today I was listening to 98 rock and fall out boy was on I was like what in the world is going on

Comment

• Didn't notice but Sage Steele is a host on Cold Pizza now.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• or is she just subbing, her bro looks like Rick Fox.

Comment

• So do you all prefer Small Medium or Jumbo crabs? I love Jumbos just beause you get a ton of meat in the chest of the crab

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
            Didn't notice but Sage Steele is a host on Cold Pizza now.
            Its actually not called Cold Pizza anymore, now its ESPN First Take.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Sad news about Chris Benoit and his family. I remember him from watching wrestling years ago. Looks like it's being reported that it was a murder suicide. I'm sure more details will come out soon.

Comment

• I got the Dynasty to make that sig for me, do you think it crosses the line?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post

I got the Dynasty to make that sig for me, do you think it crosses the line?
                  What are you a woman? Does it cross the line? What kind of pansy ass questions are these?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• lol my consisus was messing w/ me when I put that up I was wondering if it was a below the belt shot. I figure steelers would do the same

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                      lol my consisus was messing w/ me when I put that up I was wondering if it was a below the belt shot. I figure steelers would do the same
                      First of all Ravens' fans never ever stoop to the level of Steelers' fans, secondly anything a Ravens' fan does is tasteful and poignant while anything a Steelers' fan does is moronic and classless. As for this conscience thing you speak of, what in the blue hell is that?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• I guess I am spelling it wrong it is hard to explain. Either way the sig is awesome.

Comment

• Awesome sig 1991!
                          HALL OF FAMER!
                          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• thank you. It still kind of bothers me seeing a Big Ben sig under my name but I like it when it switches to Barthamule.

Comment

• how much would t sizzle be asking for

i know that the steelers probably couldnt get him but im just wondering because he would look sick in a steeler uni

Comment

• big bucks, I dont know exactly what recent elite young DE got payed but he will probably want top5 DE/OLB $$$$$$$$$

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information