Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am still trying to figure that out also. I think because McNair had a bad playoff game and cant run a real vertical offense like Boller.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
      I am still trying to figure that out also. I think because McNair had a bad playoff game and cant run a real vertical offense like Boller.
      imo id take mcnair..hes tougher,has better running ability,and hes reliable.while boller is i think a cal system product.i still think you need a qb in one of the upcoming drafts where i dont see boller as the future franchise qb.

Comment

• I am not so sure about mobility, but I think we consider Smith our future starting QB.

Comment

I am not so sure about mobility, but I think we consider Smith our future starting QB.
          why????? i dont see that at all

Comment

I am not so sure about mobility, but I think we consider Smith our future starting QB.

The future is very bleak if it depends upon a 5th round garbage QB...........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
              The future is very bleak if it depends upon a 5th round garbage QB...........
              thats what im thinking

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                thats what im thinking
                Dear God me and a Stiller fan agree, what is the world coming to...........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• well considering that he was a late 1st early 2nd round prospect that his stock fell because of a bad championship game were his o-line didnt perform there best. We will have to wait and see but I think he will come in as the 3rd string QB and learn a bit.

Comment

well considering that he was a late 1st early 2nd round prospect that his stock fell because of a bad championship game were his o-line didnt perform there best. We will have to wait and see but I think he will come in as the 3rd string QB and learn a bit.
                    well flordias d is good but thats what smith will be seeing all year long in the pros...i never thought smith was a first round or second round prospect,i thought he was a second day qb.hes too short imo.and i dont think he shoulda won the heisman...

Comment

• what does the heisman have to do w/ NFL prospect, he had a great year and deserved to be in consideration. Either way we will just have to wait and see.

Comment

what does the heisman have to do w/ NFL prospect, he had a great year and deserved to be in consideration. Either way we will just have to wait and see.
                        he had a great year but i thought he shouldnt of won it..thats all im saying...we will wait and see if he turns out good or not..who knows, but he may turn out like all these other heisman qbs like wienke or the oklahoma qb that i cant think of right now

Comment

well considering that he was a late 1st early 2nd round prospect that his stock fell because of a bad championship game were his o-line didnt perform there best. We will have to wait and see but I think he will come in as the 3rd string QB and learn a bit.
                          The Championship debacle was part of his fall, so was his numerous off the field problems, not to mention having 2 actual 1st round receivers, and oh wait yeah being a Kordell Stewart clone! I can't wait till Drew Olsen beats him out so I can laugh and ridicule all you Troy fanboys...........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                            he had a great year but i thought he shouldnt of won it..thats all im saying...we will wait and see if he turns out good or not..who knows, but he may turn out like all these other heisman qbs like wienke or theoklahoma qb that i cant think of right now

Jason White

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• well w/ a lot of people his off the field issues dont make people nevous.

and Heinzward, that Oklahoma QB had glass knees so he couldnt play.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                                Jason White
                                yes thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information