This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
    well w/ a lot of people his off the field issues dont make people nevous.

and Heinzward, that Oklahoma QB had glass knees so he couldnt play.
    Um kid White was a pretty damn good QB at Oklahoma with those "glass" knees, so do some research before shooting off your mouth. His knees hurt him after college but he wasn't really an NFL talent to begin with. He didn't have the size, like your boy Troy, and was close to his mid-20's after leaving. Regardless, he was a hell of a college QB.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• well duh he was good QB at Oklahoma he won the heisman, I meant his knees were bad so he couldnt play in the NFL. Troy Smith is 22 now and 23 July 20th so it isnt like he is very old for a prospect.

Comment

• the top 10 baltimore sports athletes was in the examiner today.

Jon Gallo's top 10

1. Babe Ruth
        2. Johnny Unitas
        3. Ray Lewis
        4. Frank Robinson
        5. Michael Phelps
        6. Brooks Robinson
        7. David Robinson
        8. Cal Ripken JR
        9. Earl Monroe
        10. Travis Pastrana

Matt Palmer

1. Babe Ruth
        2. Ray Lewis
        3. Johnny Unitas
        4. Frank Robinson
        5. Michael Phelps
        6. David Robinson
        7. Brooks Robinson
        8. Cal Ripken JR
        9. Earl Monroe
        10. Gene Shue

I think Unitas should be higher then Ray Lewis and I think Cal Ripken should be higher. I am surprised no Juan Dixon on there.

Comment

• I didnt know Travis PAstrana was from Baltimore.

Comment

the top 10 baltimore sports athletes was in the examiner today.

Jon Gallo's top 10

1. Babe Ruth
            2. Johnny Unitas
            3. Ray Lewis
            4. Frank Robinson
            5. Michael Phelps
            6. Brooks Robinson
            7. David Robinson
            8. Cal Ripken JR
            9. Earl Monroe
            10. Travis Pastrana

Matt Palmer

1. Babe Ruth
            2. Ray Lewis
            3. Johnny Unitas
            4. Frank Robinson
            5. Michael Phelps
            6. David Robinson
            7. Brooks Robinson
            8. Cal Ripken JR
            9. Earl Monroe
            10. Gene Shue

I think Unitas should be higher then Ray Lewis and I think Cal Ripken should be higher. I am surprised no Juan Dixon on there.
            Ripken should always be in the top 2 with Unitas! Although it is a nice tribute with the 8.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
              I didnt know Travis PAstrana was from Baltimore.
              well Annapolis actually.

I didnt catch that #8 thing w/ Cal, but he should definetly be higher IMO.

Comment

well Annapolis actually.

I didnt catch that #8 thing w/ Cal, but he should definetly be higher IMO.
                Its not an opinion its a fact that Cal is a top 2 entry on this list. Any list that has Cal lower then David Robinson is a sham and should not be given any merit.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• I demand to know where Len Bias is!

Comment

I demand to know where Len Bias is!
                    Probably still in a grave........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                      Probably still in a grave........
                      You know what as I posted that post I knew that it would be you that made that corny joke. I just knew it, I even considered editing the post to say "The joke is too easy, no need to make it."

Comment

You know what as I posted that post I knew that it would be you that made that corny joke. I just knew it, I even considered editing the post to say "The joke is too easy, no need to make it."
                        You saying I'm corny?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• so have any fellow MDers gone down to OCMD this summer? If so how was it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                            You saying I'm corny?
                            No, just your joke.

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                            so have any fellow MDers gone down to OCMD this summer? If so how was it.
                            Nah, I have been kind of turned off by Ocean City. Its fun when your younger but when you get a little older all the wasted douchebag teenagers get annoying. I prefer going up to deep creek lake where its a little more laid back.

Comment

• CCB, I'm hurt...........your post hit me deep....................

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

No, just your joke.

Nah, I have been kind of turned off by Ocean City. Its fun when your younger but when you get a little older all the wasted douchebag teenagers get annoying. I prefer going up to deep creek lake where its a little more laid back.
                                yea I heard Deep Creek is more of a laid back, w/ big lakes and the whole 9 yards. I heard sometimes bears can wander around and get to your trash cans and all there.

At OCMD it seems like there isnt a lot of clubs for 21 and over, besides Seacrets and one or to other places.
                                Last edited by Ravens1991; 07-10-2007, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information