This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
    yea I heard Deep Creek is more of a laid back, w/ big lakes and the whole 9 yards. I heard sometimes bears can wander around and get to your trash cans and all there.

At OCMD it seems like there isnt a lot of clubs for 21 and over, besides Seacrets and one or to other places.
    Seacrets is all you need, besides there's more then enough bars so its all gravy.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• yea seacrets is big, I also know of Hooters(who doesnt love that place) and the Purple Moose. But the best thing for drinkers in OC is that you can ride a bus anywere in the city so you dont have to worry about driving after a couple of drinks.

Comment

yea seacrets is big, I also know of Hooters(who doesnt love that place) and the Purple Moose. But the best thing for drinkers in OC is that you can ride a bus anywere in the city so you dont have to worry about driving after a couple of drinks.
        Thats true but CCB does have a point about all the underage peeps getting drunk and ruining the ambiance of OC. Damn youngins ruining us of age adults fun...............

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• haha well I guess stay away from H20 that under 21 club.

Comment

haha well I guess stay away from H20 that under 21 club.
            There are drunk teenagers everywhere in OC not just H20. I mean it takes 45 minutes to get into Seacrets because the lines are huge with all these teenagers with fake ids trying to get in.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• that sucks, is Seacrets good at catching these teenagers or do they actually get in so they feel cool? Because is I was 21 and over and there are a bunch of underage kids and they all get caught but come back thinking they can get in that would really suck.

Comment

that sucks, is Seacrets good at catching these teenagers or do they actually get in so they feel cool? Because is I was 21 and over and there are a bunch of underage kids and they all get caught but come back thinking they can get in that would really suck.
                Last time I was there, they were spotting fake ids left and right. One time someone was making a fuss and a cop came over to check the id and said it was legit and the bouncer had to point out why it was fake.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• thats bad for the police force if they cant even spot a fake ID. I always thought big ass club at 54th street shopping center would go over well. It stinks that some places are being sold and just condos are being put up, My mom said Mertel beach is like that and my cousins went there and said it sucked and left 2 days early.

Comment

thats bad for the police force if they cant even spot a fake ID. I always thought big ass club at 54th street shopping center would go over well. It stinks that some places are being sold and just condos are being put up, My mom said Mertel beach is like that and my cousins went there and said it sucked and left 2 days early.
                    I loathe Myrtle Beach.....................mainly for personal reasons............but Myrtle Beach is nothing like Ocean City.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Btw I have no problem with Cal Ripken being at the bottom of those lists above, plenty of way better athletes and players than Cal, he just played alot of games consecutively. I take a dump on Cal Ripken and his legacy.
                      HALL OF FAMER!
                      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Growing up Cal Ripken was like Superman to me.

Comment

• Never been a Cal Ripken fan, never will be a Cal Ripken fan.
                          HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• ERU prepare for the rath of BigDawg, I remember in my elementary school days I was a big Mike Bordick fan, I was in 3rd/4th grade at the time and I actually cried when Mike was traded to the Mets. I dont know why I liked him so much he wasnt that good.

Comment

ERU prepare for the rath of BigDawg, I remember in my elementary school days I was a big Mike Bordick fan, I was in 3rd/4th grade at the time and I actually cried when Mike was traded to the Mets. I dont know why I liked him so much he wasnt that good.

My favorite Orioles were always Jeffrey Hammonds, and Chris Hoiles.
                              HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                                My favorite Orioles were always Jeffrey Hammonds, and Chris Hoiles.
                                Wow thats really sad.........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information